General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 02-03-2009, 12:24 PM   #31  
tripping along the path

S/C/G: 286/276/180

Height: 5'6

Jessica Simpson has used her body in part to get to where she is today. She wore those short short shorts in her these boots are made for walking video. She wore all the skimpy clothes that were in fashion. I dont feel bad for her that the media is scrutinizing her...it didnt bother her then. She was never worried about other peoples self image. In my opinion, she hasnt been getting much publicity lately, her country career being less than steller and all, and I think this was a publicity stunt to get her...you guessed it publicity....and it is working.

I mean when was the last time you noticed Jessica Simpson?
ladywinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 12:28 PM   #32  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I'm not a Jessica Simpson fan and I never considered her sexy. She looks ok in those pictures other than the ugly outfit but what I do notice is what appears to be the lack of muscle. I mean I look at my arms and they are chubby and what bothers me about my own arms is that I don't see the muscle underneath the fat. They are just there with no visible muscles.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 12:29 PM   #33  
Girl Gone Strong

S/C/G: (H)247/(C)159/(Goal)142-138

Height: 5'3"

I'm less worried about Jessica Simpson's weight than about her reading comprehension level. (I'm somewhat relieved that she has confirmed that she understands that "Chicken of the Sea" is actually tuna fish, and not chicken.)

When it comes to celebrities, I kind of agree with this sentiment: "Live by your abs & @ss, die by your abs & @ss."

ETA: It's called an "analogy," Jessica. Tuna is the "chicken of the sea."

Last edited by saef; 02-03-2009 at 12:43 PM. Reason: To add evidence of Jessica's dimness
saef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 12:45 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

A lot of people don't have visible muscle definition unless they diet their body fat down. We see the fitness models and want to look like that, but even they are photographed in season after dieting their body fat down. It's just not realistic for many, perhaps most, people, without restricting themselves specifically for that purpose.
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 12:54 PM   #35  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Julie - I know its a bit with how your fat is distributed but also I'm not talking about superly defined muscles, I'm just talking about some muscle shape. There are many people that have arm shape without having defined muscles although defined muscles are definitely sexy.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 04:37 PM   #36  

Quote:
Originally Posted by K8-EEE View Post
http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/waiting-...r-to-fall/2617

Granted the outfit is ugly and not very flattering....but the hoopla about her being overweight, what the ****.

In general, I'm sick of the whole anorexic media and their obsession on celeb's bodies! The same goes for Jennifer Love Hewitt "fat" bikini shots. Excuse me?? How many women look that good in a bikini, in photos, which add a few pounds.

No wonder American women are so messed up about eating and weight issues, we get pounded with all these insane standards (some of which, like toothpick lady with giant boobs, are only achievable by surgery.)
I totally agree! Bad outfit but she is by no means fat. I think she looks better now than she did when she was way too thin in the Dukes of Hazard movie!
blueberry3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 04:55 PM   #37  
Used to be Archy

S/C/G: 220/171/145

Height: 5'4

Since it's winter and there's no fieldwork my crew and I all stuck here doing lab work, and since counting and weighing rocks isn't that exciting, we use gossip mags to keep us sane. Currently there's a bet going on at work as to which "diet plan" will she use in 5 months to try to sell more magazines.

I went with the any variations of a fasting/detox diet, btw.
Eves is offline   Reply With Quote