Beat My WHINE!

• Ok, so Angie and I went out to dinner Friday night at a local pizza joint. I had read in the paper that they had new owners and a new menu. I had been itching to try it since we hadn't eaten there in years, even though it is 1.5 miles from my house.

We get there and Angie grabs a menu while I head....of course...to the beer window. When I reach our table she says "Babe, the menu looks the same as it did when we were here last time"....I'm like...huh!?...The paper said new menu...new owners...blah-blah-blah

Bottom line....I spent the entire week-end a bit PO about it being the same old thing....when in reality it was great pizza and a good salad at a fair price.

While walking my dogs today I got to thinking how so many people would love to have the $$$ to go out for a great pizza at a fair price 1.5 miles from their home....with a wonderful "date"....

I am a jerk! I whined and whined for nothing....

How about you? Did you "whine" today about something that really wasn't THAT important in the big picture of life?
  • Quote: How about you? Did you "whine" today about something that really wasn't THAT important in the big picture of life?
    Nope I don't whine..... I pass whining and go STRAIGHT to bit@#ing!

• Whining is my pet peeve. Ask my kids. Whining doesnt get them anything but the evil mommy look. Actually you could ask DH too...whining gets him lonley nights! If ya know what I mean! ha LOL.
  • I whined about my back hurting this morning, more than twice.
  • So , Gary, you had whine with dinner ?
  • Tee hee Bargoo
  • Quote: So , Gary, you had whine with dinner ?
    Now BARGOO you KNOW I only had beer!

Quote: Tee hee Bargoo
    What are you laughing at MAZZA?
  • i do it all day every day... im sure my husband has had just about enough of it by now... but he never says anything for fear of that whining turning into full on B!£@#&$! hehe
  • 'Tis the pun brilliance I laugh at, Gazza!

That's your new official new nickname from me, by the way
  • yep, I've been whining about how I don't like our house or the town we live in and want to move and then, on the way home Saturday, we saw one of the farmplaces burning to the ground just about a mile from our house-puts a new perspective on our situation, because at least we still have our house.
  • Whine, whine, whine, whine, whine..... all done, had a great date. Teeheehee.
  • Well, I whined that my golf clubs are 20+ years old...and TOLD DH that I want a new set and he agreed!
  • I don't whine and sometimes have to bark at boobalah to stop it and deal with the situation and stop making people around him miserable.

However, I would write to the local paper and let them know about what you perceive to be false advertising.
  • What pizza place? Should we be going there?

I whined a LOT today because I hurt my ankle. In reality it's not that bad, just kind of irritating.
  • i whined a whole lot yesterday because my ear hurts - well i made the decision to pierce the stupid thing. so who's fault is that?! lol.
    it's really easy to get caught up in complaining- i know i do it way more then i should.