NieNie Dialogues and blogs that ROCK

• Has anyone heard of nieniedialogues.blogspot.com?

You may have heard of her. She was a really popular blogger among moms when her and her husband were in a plane crash that left her husband severly injured, her in a coma and took the life of their instructor. Her family was on the Today show earlier this summer talking about her and her amazing blog.

I'm not a mom, but I've been able to become inspired by reading all of her previous posts (before the crash). Everything about how she lived her life and the kind of "supermom" she was/is and her amazing style has affected me! And she takes the most incredible pictures!

Now, NieNie is OUT of her coma and has just started blogging again. She has a huge struggle ahead of her, but her spirit is still intact.

I recommend her

So, anyone have any blogs that they frequent that they find inspirational, mundane, hilarious?

Besides Nei I like cakewrecks.blogspot.com, failblog of course, and the famous postsecrets.
  • I'm not much of a blog reader, but I absolutely LOVE http://www.passiveaggressivenotes.com/ !
  • I've read cake wrecks before... hilarious.
    Also read passiveagressivenotes too... hehehe.
    I like www.photoshopdisasters.blogspot.com So many funny quirks that you'd think people would proof before publishing. But, then there wouldn't be photshopdisasters, now. Huh.
  • This is trouble... I've been reading cakewrecks for about an hour now, and laughing out loud... I actually laughed so hard that I cried at one of them. It's a good thing the guy at the lab bench next to mine isn't here today.

Oh, I found another one yesterday... technologizer.com is a pretty standard tech blog, but it has a few posts about patents that are hilarious or fascinating (or both). I recommend The Secret Origins of Clippy: Microsoft’s Bizarre Animated Character Patents and Patentmania: The Golden Age of Electronic Games. This is my favorite picture, I nearly wet myself.
  • I LOVE cakewrecks. You would never in a millions years think that someone would have that much ammo from cake decorating. WOW.

The Clippy one is hilarious. You really don't realize how truly odd/creepy/funny some everyday things are until someone makes a commentary out of it.

Pearfreak- thanks for the photoshop link. Hysterical!