A beautiful experience

• So I have the advantage of volunteering at the Georgia aquarium..which in itself is a great experience. However, this past week they sent out an email for volunteers talking about a new yoga class they were going to start up..but needed volunteers to take the class and get PR photos. OMG is was wonderful. We had the yoga class right in front of the Beluga tank with the beluga's watching on (i think they were trying to figure out what we were doing). Sometimes it was hard to stay focuses on the yoga due to the neat experience of hearing the clicks and squeeks of the whales...they are such beautiful creatures. I would love to do it again..but don't think i have the money to pay for it LOL. Oh well..it was fun...i'll post pics if they come on the website.
  • ooh that sounds amazing! I would've enjoyed it thoroughly as well!
  • what an incredible experience....
  • Nice! Sounds amazing.
  • OH, that sounds AWESOME! I would love to do yoga at an aquarium! What a fun experience!
  • Angie Here -

Sounds like a wonderful experience. I bet the whales were feeling all the positive "yogic" energy!!
  • GG- that sounds so serene. I bet that was quite the experiance.
  • Lucky you!! I would have absolutely loved that!!
  • Lovely! I wonder if our local zoo does that ... if not, I will find the 'suggestion box'.
  • I love the sounds that whales make.

That sounds like a wonderful experience. Too bad they can't reward the volunteers by letting them participate in the classes for free.

"yogic" - good one, Angie