Addictive TV shows

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • I'm currently addicted to Dexter. I have watched the first 3 seasons over the weekend. This was to replace my True Blood addiction. I hope a new episode of Grey's Anatomy appears soon.

What TV show are you currently addicted to?
  • Even though the show has long since finished...the Sopranos! It is a brilliant show and if you can get past the violence, amazingly written. I bought every season tee hee.

Also the Office, and I have a feeling Biggest Loser is going to be good this season
  • Umm i sadly have to admit that i love reality tv. Pretty much any reality tv keeps me glued.
  • My absolute favorite addiction is LOST. I can't wait until January 21st when the new season starts!!! My poor hubs works during its timeslot though so I have to wait until Friday night before we can watch it together - DRAT!
  • Remember the HBO commerical where the hostess freaks out on her guest if they made noise during the show? That is me on Sunday 48 out of 52 weeks of the year.

I'm also addicted to the main HBO shows:
    Sopranos (Love them all but season 2 is my Fav)
    Six Feet Under
    Rome
    Sex in the City (Best TV show ever!)
    Oz
    Big Love (It's getting good)
    Entourage (just started watching this)

I've only watched The Tudors on Showtime (I prefer HBO)
  • I gave my fiance' How I Met Your Mother season 1-3 for Christmas, we had never watched it, but are now so addicted that we're well into the 3rd season. I also recently got seasons 1-3 of Supernatural, but I am only a few episodes in.

I watch every episode of Dexter and Big Love when they are in season, and True Blood was added to that list this year.

I am newly addicted to House reruns. Oh, and I am watching West Wing for the first time, I am on season 6 of 7.

Some other random shows that I am addicted to are: Project Runway, Top Chef, House, Little People Big World, The Soup, The Colbert Report, Big Brother, Ace of Cakes, Pushing Daisies (RIP), Naked Science

Annnd my favorite show of all time is Sex Feet Under.
  • I'm addicted to dexter too. I'm waiting for desperate housewives to start up again .. 'cause I know I'll probably addicted to the new season too.

Also, my all-time fave show is six feet under. A pure slice of TV heaven.
  • Quote: I'm currently addicted to Dexter. I have watched the first 3 seasons over the weekend. This was to replace my True Blood addiction. I hope a new episode of Grey's Anatomy appears soon.

What TV show are you currently addicted to?
    I watch Dexter while I'm on the elliptical or treadmill. It makes me WANT to go to the gym because then I find out what happens, hee!

I'm TOTALLY addicted to Real Housewives of Orange County and New York. Also, when it was on, I was totally addicted to "Rock of Love" which is the most horrible, embarrassing TV reality show ever.

~CGH~
  • Mazza ~ I totally forgot about Desperate housewives <3. I had to watch all the DVDs since my roommate watches it on Lifetime everyday. Did you see True Blood yet? That was written by Alan Ball who brought us SFU.

Choir ~ Your gym shows Dexter? I want to go there! I, too, have been sucked into the VH1 reality show **** as well.
  • My three biggest are
    House
    Fringe
    and Survivor
  • Heroes
    Chuck
    Life
    Law & Order: SVU
    Grey's Anatomy
    The Office
    Weeds

And even though, they've been off the air for awhile..Friends, Gilmore Girls, SATC, & That 70's Show.
  • Quote: Umm i sadly have to admit that i love reality tv. Pretty much any reality tv keeps me glued.

Me too. I'm so ashamed. I have very low-brow tv tastes... Top Chef, The Bachelor, Wife Swap, Intervention, etc. I'll watch most any of them, but I try to refrain, as it drives my DH crazy. It's the mindlessness of it, I guess. And the voyeurism.
  • P.S. What is Dexter about? I don't even know what channel it's on.
  • Quote:
    Choir ~ Your gym shows Dexter? I want to go there! I, too, have been sucked into the VH1 reality show **** as well.
    No, I put the shows on my iPod actually!

Dexter is about a forensic analyst (Dexter) who works with the FBI (?) hunting serial killers. However, Dexter himself....is a serial killer who kills other serial killers. Hee!!

Oh yes, Intervention I usually watch on Friday nights if I'm by myself. It's usually about an hour of intermittent crying. lol. I used to like Trading Spouses but the editing really irritates me, so I end up a lot of the time having it on so I can hear the sound while I clean the house but not actually watch it.

~CGH~
  • Heroes, Bones and Ghost Whisperer!