Movie pick please?

• Ok, tonight is movie night..

Both of these look like a good choice. Anybody seen one or the other? if so, which one should I pick?

Benjamin Button movie or 7 pounds?
  • Mt dd says don't go see Valkyrie unless you really love history and/or Tom Cruise...several people walked out including her and her friend...she's not a big fan of Tom Cruise or history.....they were late and missed the time for The Spirit so that was the only thing playing and they say they wasted their money...
  • I vote for Benjamin Button....I really want to go see this!
  • I also vote for Benjamin Button!
  • Full disclosure: I haven't been to a movie in a theater in 8 years, I just wait for it to come out on DVD. That said, I vote for Benjamin Button, the reviews I've heard for 7 Pounds say it sucks
  • I vote for Benjamin Button as well, I watched 7 lbs it was ok but I could have waited until DVD to see it. BB is supposed to be really good.
  • Benjamin Button is my vote
  • Ok, BB it is then. Thanks ladies for the help. It looks like a loooooong movie 3 hrs, hopefully the popcorn lasts that long!

I'll let you know just how good it is... Thanks
  • I just saw Seven Pounds and really liked it! But yeah, never pass up an opportunity to see Brad Pitt!
  • Thanks everyone,
    We went to see the Benjamin Button movie, I gave it two thumbs up & so did my hubby!
    So 4 thumbs up means it was a pretty darn good movie in our eyes!
    Enjoy, we did!
  • Saw Seven Pounds Yesterday.. Wow.. My DH is a kidney transplant receiver so it really touched me.
  • Saw Seven Pounds a week ago. Good movie. Saw Gran Torino yesterday. Good movie. Looks like we'll see Marley and Me on Thursday. I don't know when we'll fit in Benjamin Button