Charley didn't see it coming.

• I guess Charley was completely surprised when he was voted out at tribal council.

I don't like the merged tribe name either.
  • The merged tribe name TOTALLY SUCKS!!!!! And Charley really didn't see it coming.

I'm so ready for Randy to go home I could scream. I don't like Colleen, either.

I think they are really underestimating Sugar. And I think Kenny is going to go home if he keeps up the cocky attitude he has.

There's my three cents
  • I agree with everything you guys said. I think Charley was excited to get to go hang out with Marcus, though -- he seems like he has a major crush on him! And yeah, Sugar is underestimated. Am I crazy or did she have a small part on the second season of Gilmore Girls as Jess's "other woman"?
  • i loved that they did that! i loved that suzie won immunity! this week and last were great blindsides! the cocky group thought they were going to stroll their way to final four and the underdogs prevailed! i definitely agree that randy and colleen need to go, can't stand either one of them! loved kenny's response to colleen last night when she said that marcus didn't deserve to go home. i also agree that kenny is diggin himself a hole and i'm not sure he's going to be able to get out of it, he's getting a little too cocky. and sugar is definitely smarter than they are giving her credit for! who do you want to see at the end?
  • Survivor is getting so interesting!

I started out yelling at the TV at the beginning of the season because Fang couldn't do anything.

I really like how the tables have turned. Now get Rowdy Randy out of there! Then Corinne.

Would love to see Bob or Kenny winning this thing.
  • I really want to see Sugar and Kenny in the final two.

Don't throw tomatoes, but I also like Crystal.
  • Should we start a Survivor discussion thread?
  • I must admit I am a little dissapointed in this season. I felt like once kota got on a roll and started killing Tang the producers intervened and switched up the tribes a little too much to keep it interesting for TV. While it prevents the season from being too predictable, it kind of rewards players that don't play well and taints the game.