General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 11-14-2008, 10:59 PM   #1  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Default Friday Night Splits....the 3 of us....

OK so Angie and I go out to Macaroni Grill tonight for "cheap date" friday night. Now I say cheap because we already have gift cards that I pre-purchased from our church school...scrip...they get $$$....anyway we have a nice dinner together.

I get the Simple Salmon which was lower in caloiries and Angie gets the Pinot Grigio Chicken, a new dish and obviously not low in calories which is fine because my wife could "gain" a few pounds! Yoga has done wonders for her and she has pretty much gone sugar free! We split our meals and brought 1/2 them home for week-end lunch.

We then walk over to Barnes and Noble to finish our "cheap date" evening browsing through the books. We can spend an hour or more doing this. Well I go into the restroom and when I come out Angie says "I have to show you something."...As we get closer to what she wants to show me I recognize a book cover....one I gave my opinion on several months back. I was given 5 drawings and I chose one, actually this same one.

Well, the author of the book is Angie's ex-husband. He had asked her to show the kids in her class his drawings for the cover of his book and let them decide...we all agreed on the picture. Anyway, we knew his book finally got published and there it was on our date night front and center....with a note from the staff saying "I loved it! I can't wait for the next one to come out"

Angie was so happy

As for me....him and I get along which makes Angie

I know what's good for me....I kept my mouth shut....

AFTER I said..."Gee Babe, now that he is famous you may go back to him."

I got the stare

FRIDAY NIGHT SPLITS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 11:06 PM   #2  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

LOL - Gary - loved your post! Congrats to Angie on getting her yoga certification BTW!
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 11:22 PM   #3  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Thanks Scooter....certified and registered!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote