General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 11-16-2008, 03:09 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 250ish/215/150

Height: 5'5

My number one is a ring from Tiffany's. I'm 100 percent in love with this thing. ans since I chipped in on expensive birthday gifts for my friends and got nothing in return, I'm hoping I can atleast get this ring considering it's only $100.

I think that from my dad I'll probably ask for new clothes and the sensitive solution proactiv set.

Maybe I'll even decide on a workout dvd that I really want
apotter8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 04:14 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 290/ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

okay, so I decided to ask for a dvd-burner and the digital tv antenna for when the network switches over this winter.
kelly315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 08:16 AM   #33  
I'm a Loser ;)

S/C/G: SCG: 255/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

I got my present early from DH this year - I asked for an iPhone - and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

I can download games, books, budget tools, recipes and more. It has an organizer, notepad, weather access, youtube, calendar etc. The Iphone is great, but it can get pricy for fees - therefore it would be good to get a data plan.

If you don't need a cell phone, you could get an iPod with the same capabilities (minus the phone).

To save money, I hook my phone up to the computer to connect to itunes - that way I don't use up any data.
tamaralynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:23 PM   #34  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

I also like the idea of Visa or Amex gift cards. I have bought Vanilla Visa at the drugstore before. A $100 dollar card costs $105.95. Easy to use on computer purchases or anywhere.
I am not familiar with all the cards, but do read the fine print. Some cards start deducting a fee monthly after so long of not being used. I found that with Vanilla Visa after seven months.

That being said I would ask Santa for a new digital camera if we were doing gifts.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote