What is your favourite smell?

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Is there a certain smell that drives you crazy?

For me, hands down it's nice smelling mens cologne. Mmmmm. That stuff can win my heart.
  • I have a bunch of different faves. I really like the smell of:

- onions frying;
    - fish and chip shops;
    - pizza shops;
    - a myriad of different food outlets, let's leave it at that ;
    - manly man cologne that my male friends wear;
    - brand new electrical appliances - especially iPods.
  • Library books! But not, like, in a weird way.
  • I also love the smell of,

Cigar smoke
    Pipe smoke
    Christmas, in general (trees, gift wrap, tinsel)
    Bacon cooking

But, mens cologne STILL wins.....
  • love the smell of logs burning in a fireplace
  • Yeah, wood fire smell - I love it when it's in someone's clothes when you hug them.
  • 1) new baby doll smell --very nostalgic
    2) vanilla
    3) hot asphalt right after it rains (I'm a little odd, I know)
    4) fresh cut grass
    5) warm, clean laundry
  • Vanilla. I looove vanilla...so much that I wear vanilla oil, bathe in vanilla body wash and use vanilla moisturizer. I smell like cookies...
  • coconut suntan oil, anything with a tropical smell and the ocean. i grew up close to the beach and now live in the middle of nowhere so i like the smells that remind me of it.
  • I love the smell of a thunderstorm moving in.....it smells so fresh and clear

I'm a weirdo lol
  • skunks. haha totally weird. My sister is the same way though, we must have a mutated gene. lol
  • Quote: skunks. haha totally weird. My sister is the same way though, we must have a mutated gene. lol
    Yup, mutated gene for sure.
  • Coffee beans.
    Freshly washed sheets.
    Spearmint (the leaves).
    Coconut.
    The mountains.
    A really good men's cologne on a really good man. Yep, that's a good one, but hard to find.
    Babies.
  • Stinky dog smell....when I get home from being out of town for a few weeks and get to see my "babies"

I love the smell of my wife!
  • omg i'm not alone?! i have always found the smell of skunk pleasant and never understood why people thought it was so gross. heh.

you may have to live in the pacific northwest to understand this - but I love the smell of outside - the smell of camping! like earthy damp foliage and river... i really can't describe it.

as for food- baking bread! french fries. even though i don't really like mcdonalds their smell makes me crazy and makes me crave other foods.