3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   How do you like your coffee? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/155431-how-do-you-like-your-coffee.html)

mazza 11-01-2008 05:30 PM

How do you like your coffee?

I usually make daily mug with a double-shot and add some LF milk. No sugar. If I have more than one cup, I make it decaf.

How do you like yours?

Also, if you're not a coffee drinker and, like me, are a tea person...feel free to share that too.

Shopaholic1204 11-01-2008 07:05 PM

I dont drink coffee, and I dont drink tea all that much (I have to be in the mood for it). But I do love hot chocolate!!!! The most I do w/it is add whipped cream every now & then.

mazza 11-01-2008 07:06 PM

Oh, yum! I don't blame ya.

PhotoChick 11-01-2008 07:46 PM

Dark, black, strong.

Every once in a while in the afternoon I'll have an iced coffee with milk. Mmmmm.

Slashnl 11-01-2008 07:50 PM

Breakfast blend, black. Love it.

MissKayytaay90 11-01-2008 07:56 PM

lowfat milk, splenda, and this vanilla flavoring stuff. Its low fat or something and it makes coffee tast so good ha. I love tea too but I just have that plain.

jahjah1223 11-01-2008 08:03 PM

2 packs of splenda and 1 and a half tsp of at free creamer

Arlene Dallas 11-01-2008 08:07 PM

a large mug with one splenda and one T of sugar free french vanilla creamer...my husband bought me a $1200 fancy Saeco machine our last valentines day together and it makes the best cup of coffee EVER

mazza 11-01-2008 08:07 PM

Seems to be people are fans of either extreme - black and strong, or sweet and creamy.

wantingtolose 11-01-2008 08:19 PM

right now my favorite is coffee with a tbs of pumpkin creamer. MMM, i love when they come out with the holiday flavors. There are healthier things to put in my coffee, but i need it sweet! My typical flavor is the fat free hazelnut.
I find if i use the flavored creamers i don't need a sweetener, so it works out.

I need my coffee though, with two young kids, and a full time school schedule, i'm not getting as much sleep as i need most nights.

CountingDown 11-01-2008 08:31 PM

During the week, black and dark roast.

On the weekend, I use soy milk and make cappuccino.

I love all kinds of tea - but drink mostly herbal and green.

Bee20nine 11-01-2008 09:14 PM

a little coffee with my cream and sugar. Medium roast not too strong, I am not a good coffee drinker. Heck I go to Starbucks and don't even get anything with coffee in it. I sincerely believe that their coffee is strong enough to make a dead man walk.

PhotoChick 11-01-2008 09:39 PM

Quote:

I sincerely believe that their coffee is strong enough to make a dead man walk.
And thank god for it. ;)

Although truthfully I am not a huge fan of Starbuck's coffee. There is much better brewed coffee out there. I actually prefer Dunkin Donut's brewed coffee in the mornings.

Talk to me about their pumpkin or gingerbread lattes, though .... mmmmmmm!

>

mazza 11-01-2008 09:43 PM

I agree with you, PhotoChick. Generally, Starbucks and Gloria Jeans are nothing compared to most of the other places. Especially, it seems, independently owned coffee shops.

Speaking of purchased drinks - did anyone ever try GJ's green tea chiller? I used to LOVE them back in the 180lb+ days. Creamy, cool and delicious.

EZMONEY 11-02-2008 12:13 AM

black and a lot of it! every single day

not a fan of Starbucks coffee but enjoy the walk there, when we go that route, with my wife and dogs