Don'tcha Just Love Her!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Don't ya just love Rachael Ray! I just finished reading her current magazine and it just keeps getting better and better. I ordered it for my son in law...also a big fan.

I see now that she is into making healthy dog food for our pets

Isn't she just the BEST!!!
  • My hubby finds her "hot" lol...

he was watching her the other day; she had a V-cut shirt on and was whisking egg whites..he said HONEY; what gets better than that?!?!?!?!

Geesh..
  • Thats halarious!
    But yeah, Rachel Ray is pretty awesome!
  • So is that how you spent your $20?

You should make her spaghetti carbonara that her husband loves.
  • Quote: My hubby finds her "hot" lol...

he was watching her the other day; she had a V-cut shirt on and was whisking egg whites..he said HONEY; what gets better than that?!?!?!?!

Geesh..
    Hey MarS ~ I do think she is cute too...but I just love her personality!

Quote: Thats halarious!
    But yeah, Rachel Ray is pretty awesome!
    I agree! But some around here are annoyed by her.

Quote: So is that how you spent your $20?

Nope the mag was already here

You should make her spaghetti carbonara that her husband loves.
    I should check it out BIG BIRD...I love spaghetti carbonara...one of my favorites at "our" Italian restaurant for Angie and I.
  • I'm going to be in the minority here.

I can't stand Rachael Ray. All the annoying abbreviations. I don't know. Something irritates the heck out of me.

I can say she's a lot better than Sandra Lee. :shudder:
  • Quote: I'm going to be in the minority here.

I can't stand Rachael Ray. All the annoying abbreviations. I don't know. Something irritates the heck out of me.

I can say she's a lot better than Sandra Lee. :shudder:
    I knew I might get a rise out of you on this one kiddo did it ever cool down up your way? We may be going back someday, the project we did wants us to do much more work on their dealership....if they ever start selling cars again!
  • I just wish Rachel Ray could learn to say "sandwich" I can't stand a grown women saying "sammie" when speaking to adults.I'm with mandalinn on this one!

'
  • I am with Gary, I like Rachel Ray. I loved the $40 a day show. Hubby, son & my dentist are all in love with Giada.
  • I used to adore her, she is cute I will give her that! But it drives me nuts how she uses olive oil in EVERYTHING, nothing like swimming in EVOO! Someone outta tell her, even without EVOO, thinks are still YUM-O!
  • I never knew who she was until college.
    (it's a funny story, so I'd like to share):

I was taking a history final, and when I went to hand in my test my professor asked me to stay a minute (a couple of students were walking up at the same time to hand in their tests). I freaked out a little inside...thought maybe he thought I had cheated or something (of course, I hadn't. That didn't stop paranoia from kicking in). Well, then he asks me if I was familiar with Rachael Ray. He thought I looked really similar to her; thought I could be her sister!

That afternoon I went home and googled her, and I agree: she and I have similar features and when I wear my hair like hers we do look alike.

I think she's fun to watch. I know some people think she's really bubbly and such, but I like her.
  • Quote: I just wish Rachel Ray could learn to say "sandwich" I can't stand a grown women saying "sammie" when speaking to adults.I'm with mandalinn on this one!
    '
    Well BARGOO you outta here ANGIE say "sammich"....she might as well run her nails down the blackboard!

Quote: I am with Gary, I like Rachel Ray. I loved the $40 a day show. Hubby, son & my dentist are all in love with Giada.
    JULES there are a couple of things I like about Giada, first.....ah...never mind

Quote: I used to adore her, she is cute I will give her that! But it drives me nuts how she uses olive oil in EVERYTHING, nothing like swimming in EVOO! Someone outta tell her, even without EVOO, thinks are still YUM-O!
    EVIL you don't have to swim in the EVOO...just two turns around the pan is usually enough

Quote: .... He thought I looked really similar to her; thought I could be her sister!

That afternoon I went home and googled her, and I agree: she and I have similar features and when I wear my hair like hers we do look alike.

I think she's fun to watch. I know some people think she's really bubbly and such, but I like her.
    You must be a real Q-T QUIET She can be a little over the top but I try to enjoy her entusiasm and not be too picky.
  • Well, I originally liked her and used to watch her. I don't necessarily dislike her now, but I think she has a bad case of over saturation in the market. I mean seriously, you can't go anywhere with out seeing her face on something. I guess, I should just say "more power to her", but I liked her better before she was everywhere.

Honestly, when I used to watch her it was for her personality, not her food. I've never been too keen on her recipes, except a select few. The abbreviations do get old after while, but she didn't do that as much in her older episodes.

I remember one time (as a joke) DH and I decided to play a Rachel Ray drinking game. I swear she did not say EVOO once during that ep, nor nutmeg: the thing that makes you go mmmm... or call the garbage bowl a GB. Based on the rules we made up, we didn't drink anything. I think she started using the abbreviations more as time went on.
  • Quote: ........., but I liked her better before she was everywhere.

Did you just call her the "Thomas Kinkade of Cooking" zenor?

I remember one time (as a joke) DH and I decided to play a Rachel Ray drinking game... Based on the rules we made up, we didn't drink anything....
    Exactly why I have my beer before I turn on her show!
  • I used to think her show was decent enough, especially when she interview Jeffrey Dean Morgan (*drool*), but since she (Rachael Ray) pretty much dismissed my favorite's band's every effort to be nice, I've no desire to follow anything that she promotes... even if it's good.

If you'd like to know more about this band's story, just google "sirsy and rachael ray" and find the link that says "sirsyband - 11-18-2007 Clifton Park, NY (Northern Lights)"

(I mean no offense to those of you who do like RR tho!)