3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   Thank You PhotoChick! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/154351-thank-you-photochick.html)

Girleeee 10-18-2008 04:35 PM

Thank You PhotoChick!

after PhotoChick told me that Kohl's always has Levi's on sale i went this morning (((for the Very 1st Time! i have Never Been There!))) Whoo Hooo! i thought i was in WonderLand... it was HUGE! and i Couldnt fit into a Womens Size 22! ;) i had to buy a 20 AND they had these really CUTE Gloria Vanderbilt Jeans on sale for only $19.99 :yes: each so i bought 3 Pairs! Black & Beige & Blue... I LOVE KOHL's! if your like ME and never been you Have To Go! Thank You PhotoChick!

victoria43123 10-18-2008 04:57 PM

I love Kohl's!! They always are having some kind of sale.

raw23 10-18-2008 05:00 PM

:lol:

Thats funny...

BTW, You can probably PM that kinda stuff ;)

tinamae 10-18-2008 05:36 PM

Kohls Rock. They are great place to find decent clothes at a good price. Look at the end of the season in their clearance rack. I found a Chaps polo shirt a few weeks ago for less than $10. Dh got three button down, short sleeve shirts for less than $15. You have to know where to look in the store and know what kind of coupons or bonus buys that they are having.

luvja 10-18-2008 05:37 PM

Dang - I wish we had Kohls in Canada. :(

PhotoChick 10-18-2008 06:18 PM

Oh my goodness! :)

Thanks. I'm glad I could help. I do love Kohls - I've found some of my best clothes there.

zenor77 10-18-2008 06:50 PM

Interesting, for me Kohls is kinda hit or miss. Their sales are great, but most of the clothing they carry doesn't fit me well. I especially have a sleeve issue with clothing at Kohls. I do sometimes find things, but not often.

That's great that you found jeans at great deal and a smaller size!

PhotoChick 10-18-2008 06:56 PM

I tend to shop brand name stuff at Kohls. They have some ... I dunno if it's store brand or whatever, that never works for me. But jeans - they carry Levi and Lee, both of which my husband and I wear. My husband gets Arrow and van Heusen shirts on sale all the time as well.

Oh, and they put their shoes on sale 2x year, and I often pick up Skechers there at a great price - which saves me a trip to the outlets.

So I do think that you have to stick to the known brands ... but within that range, I always find great deals there.

zenor77 10-18-2008 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhotoChick (Post 2414628)
I tend to shop brand name stuff at Kohls. They have some ... I dunno if it's store brand or whatever, that never works for me. But jeans - they carry Levi and Lee, both of which my husband and I wear. My husband gets Arrow and van Heusen shirts on sale all the time as well.

Oh, and they put their shoes on sale 2x year, and I often pick up Skechers there at a great price - which saves me a trip to the outlets.

So I do think that you have to stick to the known brands ... but within that range, I always find great deals there.

Unfortunately, all the brands you mentioned don't fit me properly. :?: Guess that explains why I have bad luck there. Oh well, I'm glad they work for many other people, they do have good sales.

beth4365 10-19-2008 11:40 AM

Love Kohls, AND smaller sizes!

Well done you!

CountingDown 10-19-2008 12:04 PM

:) I love Kohl's and their sale racks.
What a blessing to find cute, fun clothes while losing weight. A few 90% off things along the journey really helped me feel great about how my body was changing and each smaller size is validation that we ARE progressing along the way!

Congrats on finding your jeans - well-fitting jeans are a wonderful find :)

nelie 10-19-2008 12:08 PM

Congratulations!

I actually don't like Kohl's myself. We have one down the street but I've never been in it. I've been in them with my mom because she likes it.

My favorite store is Macy's and their sales. I got 3 pairs of jeans for $10 each last time I went.

clickchick 10-19-2008 12:17 PM

Sherri ~ Where are you in Ontario? They've just built a Kohl's in Port Huron, Michigan (about a year ago) and it's wonderful! :)

Thanks for the jeans tip! :)

Ingrid

Chele615 10-19-2008 12:42 PM

Sherri, I know you're in Hamilton. I have friends that live in Toronto and Hamilton and there's a Kohl's in Buffalo, NY. My friends will go once every couple of months to Buffalo when they want to hit up Target and Kohls.

I love Kohls!!! I have one of their charges, so I get tons of coupons for different percents off and usually, if you use the charge, you get a percentage off as well. They are always having good sales and I love looking through their purses and jewelry. Those big yellow Clearance stars are my friend ;) LOL

FreeSpirit 10-19-2008 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raw23 (Post 2414511)
:lol:

Thats funny...

BTW, You can probably PM that kinda stuff ;)

Why? She's telling everybody they need to go to Kohl's.

Which is pretty awesome, btw.