Dinner with one person (dead or alive)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • If you could have dinner with only one person who would it be and why? Michael Rowland. Because I love him.
  • Jesus would be pretty cool.

That or my husband... I'd give anything to be with him right now. :[
  • Ohhh.... so many!
    I've been facinated by certain biblical characters such as Solomon, Noah, Adam, Paul, and others... Jesus of course. It would be awsome to have a luch with any one of them and learn some things!
    Present day? I'd like to learn more about Palin. Lunch with my mom or dad would be nice, too. I dont see them enough.
  • Katherine Hepburn.

She is a huge role model for me. I think she was an amazing woman and an amazing human being.

• That is an easy question for me. I would have dinner with my father who died when I was 17 months old. I have no memories of him and have been plenty ticked off that I never got to know my father.
  • I would say Jesus but I already know that one day I will. So I say any one of my releatives that passed before I got to meet them.

Bargoo
  • His Holiness the Dalai Lama of Tibet
  • Thomas Jefferson. I'd like to know if this country was what the founding fathers intended or if he'd just say WTF happened here???
  • thats a good one Robin41
  • Ellen DeGeneres .. I love that woman.
  • Princess Diana...enough said
  • My grandmother who passed away Sept 20th 07, she was my best friend, gram and mom all at once. My gramp ( her husband) just passed away very unexpectedly on a fishing trip Sept 18th of this year...2 days short of the one year anniversary of her death so it was hard for me to choose because Imiss him terribly right now also.
    I would do anything to have one more chance to tell my gram how much she means to me and how much I love her.
  • Jesus because God is so important to me. A face-to-face would answer so many questions.
  • My mom

I'd give anything to have one more day with her. And it wouldnt be dinner..it would be shopping..cuz that was one of our fave things to do, lol.
  • If I didn't already KNOW I will be with Him one day I would say Jesus also...but I'm with GONNABE165 on this one....so I would say

VIN SCULLY the announcer of the Los Angeles Dodgers....so many stories he has in his head over the last 50+ years.