3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   Do you ever have one of those days... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/146573-do-you-ever-have-one-those-days.html)

snapless 07-17-2008 06:48 AM

Do you ever have one of those days...

Where it seems like everything you type, do or say just comes out wrong?

:(

auntie g 07-17-2008 07:13 AM

Absolutely! PMS usually brings it on for me- groan....... But don't worry, it will pass!

Pixiesue 07-17-2008 08:16 AM

constantly!

snapless 07-17-2008 11:57 AM

Seems like every post I made today didn't come out the way it was in my mind. I also stuck my foot in my mouth a few times during the day.

It's not PMS - I just got over that. Not sure what it is...maybe the muggy rainy weather and my not getting enough sleep. :(

Whatever it is, I apologize to anyone I happened to offend. I'm going to bed now, maybe I'll be better tomorrow.

SoulBliss 07-17-2008 12:02 PM

:hug:

Yes! I have those days.

yoyonomoreinvegas 07-17-2008 12:05 PM

Yeesh yes! I'm going over to fitday to see if they have nutritional information for shoe leather :( There is a full moon.............

gtech2mit10 07-17-2008 12:22 PM

Just "a" day like that? hahaha. Consider yourself fortunate.;)

wistfulgirl 07-17-2008 01:08 PM

Every Day! Mine's genetic-- no brain-to-mouth filter. I've seen my Dad do it all my life (much to my Mother's continued chagrin).
Since I'm the combination of them, the Dad in me spits the garbage out, and then the Mom in me is horrified about it.
The only redeeming part of this quandry is that I'm never TRYING to be mean....
AND I'm sure that's the case with you too. Don't worry. People with forgive you!

~Wistfulgirl

SunshineCA 07-17-2008 01:24 PM

:hug: to you! Hope your nap helps. :)

MaNdA22 07-17-2008 01:39 PM

Yesterday was my foot in mouth day. Everything I said came out wrong and I offended a few people without even realizing it until afterwards. Hopefully it will pass.

Smiling_Sara 07-17-2008 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snapless (Post 2273998)
Seems like every post I made today didn't come out the way it was in my mind. I also stuck my foot in my mouth a few times during the day.

It's not PMS - I just got over that. Not sure what it is...maybe the muggy rainy weather and my not getting enough sleep. :(

Whatever it is, I apologize to anyone I happened to offend. I'm going to bed now, maybe I'll be better tomorrow.

everyone has those kind of days every once in a while! :hug:

FrouFrou 07-17-2008 04:47 PM

All the time...hugs to you :hug: :hug:

auntie g 07-17-2008 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoyodieterinvegas (Post 2274009)
There is a full moon.............

That's it!

Sweetcaroline 07-17-2008 07:13 PM

Oh Yes Snap, I have those days a lot... there are times on this board that I feel I've done something insulting because I'm the last post before the thread dies... just a bit paranoid :crazy: ... cyberspace will do that to people... even with the smilies...:goodvibes I've never been offended by anything you've posted...
~Caroline~

full of grace 07-17-2008 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweetcaroline (Post 2274648)
Oh Yes Snap, I have those days a lot... there are times on this board that I feel I've done something insulting because I'm the last post before the thread dies... just a bit paranoid :crazy: ... cyberspace will do that to people... even with the smilies...:goodvibes

I have the SAME paranoia! Whenever I'm last in an active thread, I figure I showed up late to a party and all the cool kids left as soon as I opened my mouth. :\ :p

Snap, yes, we've all had days like that. :hug: Sometimes a few in a row. ;) Just hang in there, shake it off, and start again. :hug: