There are lots of things that I love about London. But here are the things I can't STAND!
1. customer service is appalling. You get waiters that yell at you when they mess up on your order and shop assistants that are too busy chit chatting with co-workers or touching up their makeup to be of any service.
2. public transportation is the most expensive in the world. Not to mention everything else is super expensive... so you pay a lot for sh!t service.
3. The general belief here that Americans don't give a crap about the environment when the recycling facilities here are no where near the same caliber as the ones in California. I just had to call my city council to complain about the recycling people not picking up the recyclables from my building for the 10th week in a row. I hate these people! I always end up having to go to a recycling plant... I wonder if the people in my block of flats know it's me thats been taking care of our recycling. I'm so tempted to start tossing it all in the trash! urgh!
4. The fact that gas costs $10.00 a gallon... this is absurd!
5. Nice shoes don't last here... due to all the walking : (