General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 07-14-2008, 06:57 PM   #1  
Woman on a mission

Height: 5'10"

Default Chevy Equinox anyone?

So I'm looking into getting a new or used with low miles suv this winter. I think the Chevy Equinox looks like it would be good for me. Just wondering if anyone here has one and if so how do you like it?>??

Also, I was looking at the Pontiac Torrent and Saturn Vue they seem to be very similar to the Equinox.
MaNdA22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 11:14 PM   #2  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

I looked at the Equinox and Vue. Liked both and also liked the Chevy HHR, which I ended up buying. It is not actually a SUV and is small...but I love it.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 07:51 AM   #3  
Woman on a mission

I will have to look at an HHR. I'm also looking at the Mazda Tribute. I think the Equinox has won my heart though. I'm going to be open minded though.
Old 07-16-2008, 08:27 AM   #4  
Loving life!!

S/C/G: 360/159/145

Height: 5' 8"

For me I narrowed it down to the Equinox or the Jeep Patriot and wound up going with the Patriot. The only reason I did that was the Equinox they had was white and I wanted silver. I know I'm picky lol I do love my Jeep though!
TJFitnessDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 10:55 PM   #5  
Woman on a mission

I know what you mean about the color choices. I'm having a hard time deciding on that as well.
Old 07-19-2008, 07:26 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 240/232.4/160

Height: 5'7"

I am an engineering student...and cars are a main interest in mine, and at my school, they work with an equinox to turn it into a very fuel efficient vehicle and it was amazing... and I live where it snows nonstop in the winter, like we can get 2 feet a day at times, and the equinox makes it quite well.... I was looking into getting one myself, if I weren't a broke college student...lol... I knew people that had a Vue and they told me that it had many problems and people I know with the equinox, not any problems at all... Just my opinion =]
amandaxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote