General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 07-01-2008, 02:13 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 237/165.8/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
My BF is always up for it
*snicker* *giggle*

Dirty mind? Who? Me?

PhotoChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 02:33 PM   #32  
prepare for the BEST time

of course that's what I meant.....

and as Miss Martha says...."it's a good thing" for medicinal purposes.
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 02:33 PM   #33  
Feelin good in my skin

Height: 5'9"

The thinner I am the more I want it... (I'm pretty thin these days...)

The older I get - the more comfortable I am in my own skin... So, I enjoy it a lot more now than I did in my 20s.

My husband and I have similar appetites. Which makes things a lot more fun.
Marathon Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 03:23 PM   #34  
On my way to a better ME!

S/C/G: 250/ticker/135

I'm not in my 70s or 20s -- have 4 young kids, hubby ALWAYS wants it. I would be happy shaking hands at the end of the day!
Rocker Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 03:30 PM   #35  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 03:56 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocker Chick View Post
have 4 young kids, hubby ALWAYS wants it. I would be happy shaking hands at the end of the day!
Can I bow down to you? I feel the SAME way...

I could seriously go months, even years, without it...and it wouldn't phase me one BIT. When you are a mother, and little people are constantly pawing at you and wanting something from you, the LAST thing you want when they go to bed, is someone ELSE pawing at you and wanting something from you.

aphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 04:27 PM   #37  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

I don't know...I'll tell ya when I get there Was going to say I hope so but not sure.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 04:32 PM   #38  

Quote:
I could seriously go months, even years, without it...and it wouldn't phase me one BIT.
Ya know ... I did. For 5 long years. And it's not fun. It's not fun to be rejected by your spouse who doesn't want sex as much as you do. It's not fun to feel ashamed when you're joking with your friends about going home to your spouse ... because your husband hasn't touched you - not even on your birthday or your anniversary - in years. YOu don't even have "obligation" sex. You got nuthin'.

And not because he doesn't love you - he's fine with the cuddles and hte kisses and the affectionate touches and the foot and shoulder rubs. He just doesn't want sex.

I dunno. I honestly and truly don't understand someone not wanting sex. How can you not want to feel those feelings? How can you not want someone to touch you. How can you not want to orgasm and feel how amazing that feels?

I'm honestly not making fun of anyone here or trying to put anyone down. I just honestly don't understand.

Last edited by PhotoChick; 07-01-2008 at 04:32 PM.
Old 07-01-2008, 04:42 PM   #39  

hey PC I agree.....no matter what age you are.....sex is truly a miracle product...it burns calories, feels good, is free (usually and hopefully), it is fat-free, calorie free(depending) and improves your complexion. and don't toxins release when you sweat?

However, if you have little ones, they sap a lot of your energy, if you spend your *free* time picking up after little ones and hubby...then NO you just get too TIRED.

I read an article a couple of weeks ago somewhere on line (either yahoo or aol), that men who do housework and help with regular chores, have much more willing partners....based on the traditional relationship at home.

I showed that article to my BF, who immediately vaccuumed and unloaded the dishwasher...
Old 07-01-2008, 05:20 PM   #40  
ONEderland here I come!

S/C/G: 286/210/200 (next goal)

Height: 5'2.75"

ya know i love the cuddles and the kisses... i never have orgasms from sex so if i don't have it so what?
ladybugnessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 05:53 PM   #41  
On my way to a better ME!

S/C/G: 250/ticker/135

Thank you LadyBug! Not all of us have great sex...add a few kids to the mix and you're lucky if you even have a relationship! Lives are busy, busier with kids--gotta a baby? Those are fun! Try having knock out sex with your screaming baby at the end of the bed screaming her little head off.

Not that we wouldn't ALL love to have the things PC said, but some of us are too blame tired! Talk to us in 10 years or so, maybe things will be different! =)

Last edited by Rocker Chick; 07-01-2008 at 05:54 PM.
Rocker Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 06:05 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 200/Ticker/135

Height: 5'5" / Low Carb WOE

I don't know...when I was with my ex we had a houseful of 5 kids (at the end the oldest was 16 and the youngest was 5), and I still wanted sex.

Granted not as frequently as I want it now, but still. I guess I can see how someone wouldn't care if they had never had an orgasm with someone they loved (what an incredible feeling of oneness!), but otherwise...how could you not want that with the love of your life? I'm sorry - not trying to disparage anyone I just genuinely don't understand.

I look at my husband now and am amazed that this wonderful man chose me. I feel blessed for every moment I get to spend with him, I'm grateful for having such an excellent husband and father to my children. I would never give up a single chance to please him physically. And the interesting thing is, I know he feels the same way about me. Yes there are some nights we are both just too tired to think about anything but sleep, but any chance we get - we take it.

We celebrate our 7th year anniversary in a few weeks (see ticker), and we are both turning 40 this year. The spark hasn't died. If anything it has grown stronger.
snapless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 06:07 PM   #43  

Did i mention that my child is full-grown...out of my house, its just me, the BF and our 3 fur-children....we both clean and feed the cats and grocery shop. I do have to care for my 89 YO mother, but my brother, me and a part-time nurse split the tasks there...I work more than full time, but i guard my real free time and vacations. there are no more school functions, sports, driving to the mall, supervising the parties...({{{shudder}}}} guarding the liquor cabinet. it'stime for me and MYBODY>>>>
hmm<< another reason to stay on track with my diet.
Old 07-01-2008, 06:35 PM   #44  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoChick
I dunno. I honestly and truly don't understand someone not wanting sex. How can you not want to feel those feelings? How can you not want someone to touch you. How can you not want to orgasm and feel how amazing that feels?
Some people just don't!

Is it possible that your ex is gay? Is it possible he liked some other kind of sexual activity better? I'm not saying that's the answer, because a lot of people who know exactly what their sexual preference is (gay, straight) still don't care much about sex. It's just something one wonders...

Did you ask him why he didn't want it?

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 07:09 PM   #45  

I know the answers to my situation (and no he's not gay) ... but even after the issue was resolved, he still had a much lower sex drive than I did. A friend of mine has described her spouse and mine as being "sexual camels". Once every so often satisfies them ... and then they're good for the long haul.

Me? Not so much. I didn't want to live the rest of my life like that. I like sex. I like everything about it. And I don't want it to be "rationed" in my life.

And I *do* understand being too tired and too stressed and too whatever sometimes. We all have times like that. But to say that from X age on out, I"m just not interested? Or not interested at all? Ever????

I can't imagine living like that. I really can't.

Last edited by PhotoChick; 07-01-2008 at 07:12 PM.