EZ's Family Plays in the Mud

• Here are some pictures from the Mud Run today. Angie, my son and daughter, 2 nephews, a brother in law and Angie's sister were the runners. My daughter in law, sister, brother in law, nephew and nieces, former wife, her sister and myself were the support team.

They ran a 10K....6.2 miles with "mud" obstacles in their path. They had to cross as a team arm in arm for the team event. There were 4,000 racers all together.

here are some pictures of the start ~ a mud pit ~ enjoying after the race and going home.
  • more........
  • and...
  • What an incredible thing to participate in!! I bet it was SO much FUN!!!!

And those are some good lookin' boys you're related to, EZ
  • Hey Gar -- great pics! That looks and sounds like a very fun time. I love the pic of your whole family (2nd post, third pic). Thanks for sharing. BTW, how the heck do you post pics in here?
  • That's an awful lot of good looking people for one picture!

I would love to do the Mud Run! Glad you guys had fun

ETA: LOVE the team name
  • Wow, Gary! That looks like a blast! Angie is a beast!!! I mean that in a positive way, of course! Very impressive... thanks for sharing!
  • Quote: What an incredible thing to participate in!! I bet it was SO much FUN!!!!

And those are some good lookin' boys you're related to, EZ
    My family loves this race IGLOOGIRL! They have it twice a year and even though there are 4,000 spots available it fills up fast! The one in October has been filled for months.

Oh, and those GOOD LOOKING MEN...for the most part...are related to ME!

Quote: Hey Gar -- great pics! That looks and sounds like a very fun time. I love the pic of your whole family (2nd post, third pic). Thanks for sharing. BTW, how the heck do you post pics in here?
    The picture was of my "personal" family that was there running or in support...other family members...Angie's side...and my ex-wife and her sister were taking pictures of us at that time. I put the pictures into the computer then I resize them to fit as thumbnails...I have no idea how to get the big pictures posted other folks do...Angie does but I always hate to bug her...she's like..."Figure it out! What will you ever do if I die?"....then I'm like..."Marry another smart woman I guess."

Quote: That's an awful lot of good looking people for one picture!

Thank-you Jen.

I would love to do the Mud Run! Glad you guys had fun

You would absolutely LOVE IT! Maybe you can set up a "honeymoon" trip to Calif. in Oct. or June one year and get in it.

ETA: LOVE the team name
    Amazing how it fits!

Quote: Wow, Gary! That looks like a blast! Angie is a beast!!! I mean that in a positive way, of course! Very impressive... thanks for sharing!
    Yep she certainly is THE BEAST....and I am THE BEAUTY! ...thanks for the compliments