The Beatles

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I was just wondering...what is your fave Beatles song?? Mine is "Something" and "PS I Love You" (I listen to it whenever dh is away..it makes me bawl my eyes out, lol)
  • Gosh I don't know if I could choose a fave! I like almost all of them...um... how about When I'm Sixty-four. not sure thats the title but I really like that one
  • Mine is In My Life. It is actually the "first dance" song at our Wedding. Ah, memories!
  • A Day In The Life and Eleanor Rigby
  • It's a three way tie between Yesterday, Hey Jude, and Eleanor Rigby
  • Ooh hard decision....

Maybe A Day in the Life or Strawberry Fields.
  • Oh! It's so difficult to choose one favourite song!!! I'd say "Something", "All you need is love", "Hey Jude", "Let it be" and "Yesterday". But, in fact, they are all awesome!
  • I like Come Together, but also love all the ones mentioned above...and more.
  • I am the walrus! I am the eggman! Koo koo kachoo!
  • Quote: I am the walrus! I am the eggman! Koo koo kachoo!
    omg..dh says that all the time!!!!! it drives me crazy, lol.
  • Hahaha. It's only the best line, of the best song, ever!

But really, Let it Be might be my favorite song by them. I used to sing it to the baby I was a nanny for every night. Good times
  • Here Comes The Sun. Plus Hey Jude.
  • There are too many great ones to choose from but some of my favorites are:

In My Life
    Blackbird
    I Will (though I actually like Alison Krause's cover better. I know. Blasphemy. )
  • Two of Us

Maybe I'm Amazed -- ok, so technically it's just Paul.

Favorite album cover? Let It Be

Did anyone see "I Am Sam" w/Sean Penn and Michelle Pfeiffer? The soundtrack was all Beatles songs done by various artists. Some were very, very good. Excellent movie btw.
  • Hey Bulldog