Had to share with you all!!!!

• Well as some of you may know I take photos (printed and digital) and create DVD slide shows, with music, ect. You can play them in the DVD player with your TV or on your computer. Well I was asked to do one for a gal I know. I agreed. She brought me 10 times to many pics! But I did it anyways. I had tons of stress over this project! It took LOTS of time and I didnt charge her much (my own fault). But she is a friend so I wanted to give her a good deal.
    This morning I finished my DVD slide show project from HEL* and delivered all 6 copies today! Well, they PAID ME right away...(YIPPY, VACATION MONEY$$$$$) But!!!!

I wanted them to watch the mini-show that I made for them and they did, and loved it! But they also said that this was SO MUCH BETTER than the one that our local TV station gave them for all the graduates! OMG! They are like really professionals at the TV station, and they said that one was CRAP compared to mine!!!

YIPPY! Granted my DH says I need to do this for a living. If I could line up enough work, I WOULD, I always say back to him! I would love to be able to work at home!

I have possibly 2 more to do before I go on vacation and I am hoping to line up like 6-8 more so I can have more spending money.

Sorry, just had to share....if anyone wants to see part of it let me know I can link you to it online where I have it hosted! It is pretty cool!
  • Congrats on a job well done! Keeping my fingers crossed that find enough customers and can turn your hobby into a business.
  • Well HECK YA it was awesome!!...look where you grew up!...wink
  • Quote: Well HECK YA it was awesome!!...look where you grew up!...wink
    Yeah Gary us Cali's tend to be jack of all trade type people!!!!
  • Congrats! That sounds like a fun job! I wish I was more computer savvy in that respect myself.
  • Yeah it is fun...like I said I wish I could do it full time as an actual JOB! But this is ok too. I like to tinker! The older I get I find I dont have many talents for things like sewing, knitting, crochet,ect...most of my abilities are on the computer, or cooking.....(my family likes the cooking part)