General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 12-14-2007, 08:21 AM   #1  
I'm a Loser ;)

S/C/G: SCG: 255/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Default And it begins....

It's that time of year at work where I'm getting boxes of chocolates (the really GOOD ones ) from departments and professors from all over campus thanking me for the work I have done for them.

The idea is very sweet and makes me feel very appreciated. But... LOL

I have only eaten 2 chocolates since and I end up putting the rest into the back of the office for the other staff to eat. I'm proud of myself so far.
Thank goodness today is the last day of finals. One more day where I'll REALLY be tempted to eat them. I'm always the most tempted when I get exhausted from running around so much during this time of year.

I'm bringing a huge cut up apple pear to keep at my desk throughout the day so I can munch on that instead.

How do you keep yourself from reaching for those sweet treats?
tamaralynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 09:05 AM   #2  
Go Blue Team!!

S/C/G: 286/159/150

Height: 5'6"

I keep mini candy canes at my desk. They're low in calories, but last a long time. It gives me something sweet without resorting to chocolate!
scgirl32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 11:42 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 164.3/see ticker/118

Height: 5'3"

I've been eating the chocolates and butter tarts! I can't help myself. But I've been working out super hard. I'm hoping I can be very good this weekend, but i've got 2 cocktail parties to go to and a Xmas brunch....sigh.
shantroy is offline   Reply With Quote