General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 12-10-2007, 12:52 PM   #1  
Blonde Bimbo

S/C/G: 250+/144/135

Height: 5' 4"

Default Absenteeism and losing...

Well, I'm not getting to read a lot of threads here this past week. I started doing some at-home part-time work for my husband's company. No sooner did I start when I got a call from my boss of 10 years ago asking me to come back a.s.a.p. Doing it on a part-time basis right now and trying to figure out if I can do some of this from home, at least enough to matter. Most of it has to be done in-office. It's over an hour travel one-way. So I'm just going in 3 days a week. So...I don't have a lot of time here.

However, being back at work and not home, I keep very busy. So busy, I've been forgetting lunch and then I grab something small and quick. No time for a large breakfast, I grab a packet of oatmeal or a banana. By dinner, I'm so tired, I have a small meal and get to bed. Sooooo...

I've been stuck at 145 since I dropped back down after having my son. I've still wanted to reach my 135 goal, but haven't really put the effort into anything other than just maintaining. Well, today I weighed in at 143.
almostheaven is offline   Reply With Quote