Hooooooray!!!!

• Hello all...its been a while...ive gotten away from my diet these past few months.....been REALLY stressed....and sleeping ALOT!! gah....that sounds horrible lol....but...im back today......I got Engaged on the 11th and am trying to get skinny for my wedding dress....i actually am doing this for a reason...and can see myself in the goal....our wedding isnt untill september and i plan on loosing 20-30 lbs by then!! I stepped back on the scale the other day....and IVE ONLY GAINED ONE POUND!!! yay....(but that was after a week of exercising) lol
  • Congratulations on the engagement! Good luck with getting back at it and be sure you post everyday as it helps me to stay accountable.
  • Thank you!!! and i will post every day except sunday...thats Church day and relaxation day!!! lol....i LOVE sundays!! i do NOTHING!!! lol and youve lost alot...almost to your goal!!! Congrats on your accomplishments!!!
  • Okay, not meaning to sound harsh/mean or rain on anyones parade, really I'm not but shouldn't you be losing weight for you, and for your health and not so much because you got engaged? I do hope that once you lose the weight and after the wedding you stick with it for you rather than just that one special day.

I wish you all the best and a big CONGRATULATION'S on your engagement!

:cheers :