3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   Knight Rider is coming back? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/127793-knight-rider-coming-back.html)

cbmare 11-26-2007 05:14 PM

Knight Rider is coming back?

I just read something about them trying to make a movie of it.

Michael Knight, played by David Hasselhoff won't be the main driver in this one. His son, played by Justin Bruening will be driving. Justin just left All My Children a few months ago. He played the role of Jamie Martin, son of Tad whose real name is Michael E. Knight.

Hasselhoff was once married to Catherine Hickland. They divorced and several years later she married Michael E. Knight.

Seems the paths between Knight Rider and All My Children keep crossing.

LittleMoonRabbit 11-26-2007 07:23 PM

OMG Knight Rider was my favorite show when I was 5 years old!! LOL how corny is that?

cbmare 11-26-2007 09:12 PM

ARGH! Both my kids were older than you were when that was on.

---->>>> the ole gray mare......

almostheaven 11-26-2007 10:51 PM

Knight Rider was one of my favs too. Though I was MUCH older than 5!. LOL Heck, I was older than 5 when Starsky and Hutch was a fav. LOL They seem to be bringing back a lot of my old favs, like Dukes of Hazard as well. But I'll miss Hasselhoff as Michael Knight. I wonder who'll play Devon.

cbmare 11-27-2007 10:51 AM

He'll still be Michael. He just won't be the driver.

melekalikimaka 11-27-2007 03:49 PM

Oooh the Hasselhoff!! I remember thinking he was a hottie back when he played Snapper Foster on the Young and the Restless.... I was probably around 8 years old when I started watching w/my mom, when the show was only half-an-hour. But I digress....Knight Rider huh? Yeah I used to look forward to that show, that leather jacket was hot! :lol:

vixjean 11-27-2007 03:51 PM

yeck hasselholf yeck
but my bf LOVES knight rider, keep us updated.

Slashnl 11-27-2007 05:41 PM

How in the world did you remember "Snapper Foster", Mele? How funny! Now that you say it, I remember it too, but there would be no way I could have come up with that myself!!!!

cbmare 11-27-2007 06:34 PM

I think the better question might be "WHY" do you remember it?

melekalikimaka 11-27-2007 08:14 PM

Why? Because Mare is great about jogging my memory of those randomly stored useless factoids :lol: (she started the Knight Rider thread!)

cbmare 11-28-2007 11:04 AM

:lol:

I started it because I read something online about it.

:lol:

MAMA BEAR 11-29-2007 04:32 PM

This should be intresting to ... see him come back again & I wonder if they will have the CAR COME BACK TOO ... and the same person playing the CAR VOICE !!

cbmare 11-29-2007 05:20 PM

The article mentioned something about them approaching one of the car companies to build a new prototype.