General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 11-22-2007, 07:00 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Default What are you Thankful for?

Happy Thanksgiving!
I am thankful for my faith.
For my DH and children, all are healthy and able to be together today.
I am thankful for my job, I don't love it everyday bit it pays my bills.
I am thankful for all of you!!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 09:39 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

I'm thankful for my loving family, my wonderful DH and of corse...all my wonderful and supportive friends here at 3FC. Happy turkey day all!!!!!
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 10:33 AM   #3  

I'm thankful that this thread was started, so we can all think and say what we're thankful for. I'm also thankful for friends and family, health and wellness, and living life out loud and on purpose.
Peace and Blessings,
Lola
lola06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 10:45 AM   #4  
Blonde Bimbo

S/C/G: 250+/144/135

Height: 5' 4"

Right now I'm thankful for the guy at Lowes who, when I explained how their universal drain hose doesn't work with our washer (bought one last year and keep getting leaks), I showed him a floor model like mine with the kit attached. He was sending me across town to an appliance store that MAYBE I could make JUST before they closed to spend $30 on a kit, when he realized all I needed was a hose, grabbed the one off the floor model, stuck it in a bag and said Happy Thanksgiving. Didn't have to go across town in a hurry and didn't cost a penny and got 3 loads of laundry done last night.
almostheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 10:51 AM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Great thread !!

1. Jesus
2. My Family
3. My Health
4. My Friends
5. My Job

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 01:57 PM   #6  
Addicted to potato salad!

I'm thankful for:

My beautiful children and the fact that they are healthy and spoiled rotten
My awesome husband that is, by far, the best friend I have ever had
My new business and that, despite the fact that half that population has moved to Florida, seems to be holding its own
My house
My dog and two cats
The Sabres beat the Ottawa Senators last night 2-4!! WOOHOO!!
and Q-tips

Happy Thanksgiving!!
techwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 07:54 AM   #7  
Live with Intention

S/C/G: 260.6/see ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

I'm thankful for the love and saving grace of Jesus Christ. And for my mother who taught me to have faith and to always lean on Him for my strength.

I'm thankful for my Joe who is my best friend, my incredible lover, and the best person I have ever been blessed to know. The fact that he completely loves and understands me so thoroughly is something I've been grateful for since the day I became His pita.

I'm thankful for my daughter who is truly one of the most unique people I have ever known. For all her freakishness she is really turning into a terrific young woman.

I'm thankful for the opportunity I have had to go to college and that I've done so well in all my classes.

I'm thankful that I have finally learned to love the gym and that I have such a wonderful place to workout.

I'm thank for 3FC that has been such a terrific place for support and advice.

Last edited by Pita09; 11-23-2007 at 07:55 AM.
Pita09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 12:52 PM   #8  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

I am thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

My blessing of being able to walk across the street yesterday and have Thanksgiving dinner with my wife- my son and his wife - my daughter and her husband who made a "mean green bean dish - my step-daughter - brother and sil - sister and bil - 4 nieces - 1 nephew - 1 great nephew - 1 nephew by marraige - my ex-wife - and a few friends

Blessing of being able to take a nice 4 mile walk to Starbucks this morning with my wife and mutts

Blessing not being too sore...I am LYING HERE!....in the quads from our 5K yesterday...ooh...ooh...ouch...

The blessing of having a great wife that nags ...er....yells ....er bosses ....er....encourages me with kisses and by example! To "be healthy".....I thank God for her daily
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote