General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 11-23-2007, 11:08 AM   #1  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

Default We managed to have Thanksgiving w/out hot water

I have a very large stock pot that has been on the back of the stove keeping water hot. I have been lifting that thing constantly.

Our first Thanksgiving was with Linda. She's the one who is deaf and has the hearing dog. Since her separation, she is ALL alone. I didn't want her to spend this day with nobody. Thanks to her, I have to brave a grocery store and get some more beets. That deviled beets recipe on here is a hit in this house. There will be 12 of us for tomorrow's Thanksgiving and I think I have about 2 beets left. We make our own turkey Italian sausage and boobalah used some yesterday to make the stuffing. He has to do that again! I made 2 yams yesterday. Linda ate them. So, I have to do that again as well. So, in a bit, I'm off to the store to get some more of those things.

I don't mind. I loved watching her eat. However, I'd forgotten how much she eats!

I'm rambling, I know.

Hopefully, the new water heater will be installed today. Then I will do a WATP workout and hit a wonderfully warm shower.

I hope everyone made it safely through the holiday.

I did tell boobalah that in the middle of this having no hot water since Tuesday, we should be thankful that we have water. Heating it on the stove and lifting that stockpot is a pain in more ways than one, at least we have water.
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 12:38 PM   #2  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Just think of the extra calories you are burning MARE!

so much to be thankful for!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote