General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 11-18-2007, 05:01 PM   #1  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Default My Wife And EX Are At It Again!

That's riiiiight! They have been going at it all week-end ~ I can't get any peace! The phone has been ringing off the hook.........

My ex-wife, Brenda, is up in Oregon babysitting one of "our" goddaughters for a few more days. She is in charge of the Holiday Bazaar at church that was held yesterday. She has been in Oregon for a few weeks....soooo....just WHO is her go to gal down here? Yep...my wife! Angie.

Since last Thursday they have gone back and forth on the phone discussing all the last minute stuff ~ how it went ~ etc. It is driving me crazy!!

The bazaar went well ~ both of these gals do super jobs ~ I don't mind sharing my wife with my ex

My son has called me twice today ~ to talk football scores ~ he is with his wife in Santa Barbara for their 1st Year Anniversary ....calling dad for football scores...his wife doesn't care...she wanted the latest USC ranking....

My family is WHACKED!

Do you have any FUN...NOT MEAN....EX or related stories?
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 08:41 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 180/130/130

Height: 5'5

Talking

EZMONEY - Your post made me laugh. Thank you!
just_a_dreamy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 08:41 AM   #3  
I'm a Loser ;)

S/C/G: SCG: 255/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

At least they're friends and not always at eachother's throats
tamaralynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 11:12 AM   #4  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

I think it is wonderful that you can have this type of relationship.

Many years ago, we had some friends (well, quasi friends) who had her ex living with them. He was ill. Apparently she was the only one who could get him to behave. Their own kids wouldn't have him but she did wonders with him. Her current husband got along quite well with him. If he hadn't have been so ill, I'd have wondered about that relationship. (ahem)
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 11:56 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

One of my best friends from college is in the midst of a divorce. Her father-in-law has always said that if she and hubby were to divorce that he wanted her to have custody of him instead of his son--so they're putting it in the divorce papers! It's an amicable divorce--they are selling their home and buying separate homes in the same neighborhood so the kids don't have to change schools. The kids will alternate weeks at each parent's house.
alinnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 07:54 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 307/172/153.5 (half of SW)

Height: 5'8''

My sister's ex-husband lived with her and her current husband on and off for years (he now lives a few blocks away). They had little spats, but other than that, it worked out pretty well.
HarpoChicoGroucho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 11:11 PM   #7  
Blonde Bimbo

S/C/G: 250+/144/135

Height: 5' 4"

I'm thinking that you should just be thankful that your wife CAN talk to your ex without wanting to knock her lights out...like most spouses and exes.

Though we have a good friend in NH who still goes over to house sit and feed his ex's dogs and she comes over to do his dishes. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZMONEY View Post
Do you have any FUN...NOT MEAN....EX or related stories?
Well, not the ex, but his family. And the look of shock on their faces when we ran into them at the store one day and me with my new bod. Would've been better if it HAD been the ex. LOL
almostheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 11:42 PM   #8  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_a_dreamy1 View Post
EZMONEY - Your post made me laugh. Thank you!
I do what I can dreamyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaralynn View Post
At least they're friends and not always at eachother's throats
Tamara they just don't have time to be at each other's throats...they are always at MINE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbmare View Post
I think it is wonderful that you can have this type of relationship.

I have never been considered "typical"

Many years ago, we had some friends (well, quasi friends) who had her ex living with them. He was ill. Apparently she was the only one who could get him to behave. Their own kids wouldn't have him but she did wonders with him. Her current husband got along quite well with him. If he hadn't have been so ill, I'd have wondered about that relationship. (ahem)
Well I hope my ex never has to live with us or vice versa ~ but I will tell you my ex and I have slept....and I mean SLEPT in the same room together several times since I have been married to Angie...just us...due to college activities and room accomodations for our kids.Some people may wonder....my family ~ hers or Angie's don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alinnell View Post
One of my best friends from college is in the midst of a divorce. Her father-in-law has always said that if she and hubby were to divorce that he wanted her to have custody of him instead of his son--so they're putting it in the divorce papers! It's an amicable divorce--they are selling their home and buying separate homes in the same neighborhood so the kids don't have to change schools. The kids will alternate weeks at each parent's house.
We raised our kids "together"...Brenda's folks usually have CHRISTMAS at our house if they are in town...along with all the birthdays, etc. I just helped her sister move a lot of her stuff into storage last week-end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarpoChicoGroucho View Post
My sister's ex-husband lived with her and her current husband on and off for years (he now lives a few blocks away). They had little spats, but other than that, it worked out pretty well.
Well Harpo...my ex-wife's SO is my mechanic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by almostheaven View Post
I'm thinking that you should just be thankful that your wife CAN talk to your ex without wanting to knock her lights out...like most spouses and exes.

It helps BIMBO that we were divorced for 6 years BEFORE Angie and I met! Plus the fact they both always want to "knock my lights out!"

Though we have a good friend in NH who still goes over to house sit and feed his ex's dogs and she comes over to do his dishes. LOL

MY ex has a key to my house! Why not? we bought it together almost 30 years ago! It's all mine now...er... whatever ANGIE let's me have!

Well, not the ex, but his family. And the look of shock on their faces when we ran into them at the store one day and me with my new bod. Would've been better if it HAD been the ex. LOL
THE ULTIMATE PAY-OFF BIMBO!
Old 11-20-2007, 05:04 PM   #9  
Blonde Bimbo

S/C/G: 250+/144/135

Height: 5' 4"

That's BLONDE BIMBO to you bub. Now get it right!
almostheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 10:27 PM   #10  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Sorry I KNEW that! I really KNEW that!...must of been that 3rd beer

DANG! :kickb utt: