Favorite Board Game

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • OK ~ this is an easy thread ~ With fire evacuees here the kids are looking through all the board games we have trying to decide which ones to play ~ SO ~ I ask you what is your favorite board game?

Mine, growing up was Monopoly....now I think it is Loaded Questions or Catch Phrase. How about you?
  • SCATTERGORIES. Scene It is nice too, if you are movie buffs.

I hate Monopoly. It reveals such a scary, mean, cutthroat side of people. I prefer not to see that side of my friends and family, ever.

Hate, hate, hate it.
  • I liked Monopoly as a kid, Life, Clue heck I just like games

I like Cranium now and a lot of the CheapA$$ games (yes that is a brand name)- they are really funny.

Mostly I just play cards...
  • its a game called pass the pigs. Two plastic pigs that you "roll" and they have dots on different sides...depending on how they land...that's the points you get. you play to a set number (ie 100) and the first person there wins. Weird silly corny game that's great as a kid...and even as a big kid that's a bit drunk LOL
  • With three kids, we have just about every game out there! It's insane how many we have, they take up most of a wall in the kitchen
    Scrabble would be one of my favorites
  • My favourite 2 are Trivial Pursuit and Balderdash.

I get very competitive at Trivial Pursuit.

Balderdash is hysterical especially when you have a bunch of people.
  • We have tons and tons of games. Are kind of home body's. We play shoots and ladders a lot. Go head, laugh. We found a snakes and ladders on the net we play a lot too. I love to see him go down the snake lol.
  • Boggle is a favorite. Scrabble and Upwords are two more. Can you tell that I like word games? I used to love Monopoly, but no one in the family will play with me any more.
  • Chutes'n'Ladders when I was a kid...

Scrabble now, or just plain LEGO (bored games)!
  • Balderdash and Pictionary. Both because the fun comes not so much from trying to win but from laughing so hard you can hardly breathe or see straight.
  • Scrabble, Monopoly, Scattergories, Trivial Pursuit, Clue, love them all.

Also love playing UNO.
  • Mine are Monopoly, Sorry, Trouble, Pictionary , and Scrabble
  • My daughter didn't like tv--so we played ALOT of board games. I have to say my faves were Clue & Life.
  • I love Monopoly!

Life was fun, and so was Sorry.

I haven't played any board games in a long, long time, but I loved them so much as a kid. I'm missing them now.
  • I love board games!!

Oh, I like Monopoly, Pictionary, Trivial Pursuit, Scrabble, Upwords, Yatzee, Clue, Chinese Checkers and on those cold, snowy days growing up in Buffalo area: Uno (not a board game, but it was an "I'm bored" game that turned into 4 hour tournament...) I still love to play Uno!!

Ah, those were the days!!