Ridiculous Question

• This might be a completely ridiculous question....i am fairly new to this site, and I am wondering, is there a way to search for the threads that you have posted in to follow up in conversation or on answers? After my thread has left the New Posts part I have trouble locating it and/or remembering all the sections I have posted in. Is there a place that shows a members recent posts?
    Thanks!
  • Click your name over your avatar, and then choose "find all posts by lmills730" from the little drop menu that appears That will show you all of your posts.

You can also auto-subscribe to any threads you create or post in. Go to your UserCP, choose "edit options", then look for the message subscription options. You can choose to subscribe to every post automatically. You can get an email every time someone replies if you wish. You will also be able to find those posts in your UserCP under 'subscribed threads'
  • thankyou Suzanne!
  • go to quick links scroll down to my profile,below your avatar you will find a place to check for your threads as well as posts.
  • thanks to you too bargoo...this is going to be soooo much easier for me now haha