Being Fat Sucks

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Here's a great article written by a local San Diego Diva. I am sure many of you will relate!

http://www.sdreader.com/php/cover.ph...=1&id=20070927
  • That is a very motivating article! Thanks!
  • Gosh, I understood almost everything she said. Its a long read, but if you have a minute, it was very interesting.
  • What a wonderful article!
  • Wow, thanks for the link! That was a great read. I hope everyone takes a few minutes to read it. It was very inspiring.

Kathy
  • Thanks!
  • Being an emotional eater myself, I can identify with Barbarella.
    I just started Optatrim with Kaiser hospital two weeks ago. It is very hard and I never realized how much I love food. I love the way it looks, smells, feels, sounds and even its very essense. Just like Barbarella, I work very hard to keep the poundage in place. Falling into old habits is very easy. I went to a funeral friday and later that evening I became very hungry and started to eat food, not just any food, the kind I have always loved - greasy and full of calories. It has taken me until Saturday nite to rein in my destructive eating and begin to work on the emotions that I used to over- eat. I have to stay focused on the goal of becoming healthier.
    fat chicks rule
  • ccn104, Explore, ask questions, read!

That article really does tell it all, doesn't it? Thanks for the link!

Jay
  • Thank you so much. I could identify with so much she talked about and experienced. I can't wait until I'm in a dressing room trying on a medium. I know I'll cry that day just like I'm crying in happiness for her success.
  • I cried too (I am crying now that you cried too ) and I can't WAIT to feel what trying on a "regular" size feels like!!!
  • Wow, that brought me to tears. Thank you for sharing!
  • What a well written article.

It brought tears to my eyes. I was so happy for her when the medium top fitted.
  • I've been through that process before, and I'm starting over tonight. I'm going to my first WW meeting! Thank you for posting that, because it reminds me of why I need to do this.
  • Wow, thanks for the article. It really does strike a chord with me.
  • Great article! Thanks x