General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 09-11-2007, 09:31 PM   #1  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

Default The new "YOU" thread!

From phantastica:
Does anybody need a place to vent, a place to shout an anonymous message to someone who is getting on your nerves?

Give a shout out to someone who has driven you crazy, infuriated you, or even made your day!

YOU- are my hero. Thank you for looking out for me, helping so much in Nashville, making sure I passed the class, and recommending me for that fabulous job. I will never be able to repay you.
junebug41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 09:43 PM   #2  

Sorry, I have a negative for your positive --

YOU -- stop looking at me in disgust -- I honestly did not get fat just to annoy you -- I know I'm like 3 sizes larger than when we met, I will lose weight. YOU -- I'm still the same person inside that I was 100 lbs ago, stop treating me like trash!!!

Okay -- a positive to off set that --

YOU cute little kids -- thank you for brightening my day -- even on a bad day you continue to do something that makes me laugh. You keep me going.
shelby897 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 10:29 PM   #3  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

You - thanks so much for today - it meant the world to me

But YOU - it is NOT okay to make the call you did... do you not know I exist, or do you not care?! What goes around comes around.

You - if you cannot commit wholly, that's why these problems occur.
HeatherAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 10:48 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 238/199/150

Height: 5'5"

negative one here

YOU: why do I have to constantly repeat myself? It doesn't matter how many ways I say it, it just doesn't matter! Nothing I say or do will make you change your behavior, how are we going to keep living like this. I don't think I can handle much more, one of us is going to have to go, could very well be YOU! You don't learn from your mistakes, you do the same thing over and over and over again.............when is it going to end?
drake3272004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 09:15 AM   #5  

Jackie--Did you say something?

You (me)--stop being a smart aleck!!!
4myloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:34 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 159/TICKER/110

Height: 5'1

ok this isn't a you, its a me lol.

ME: Don't complain about not losing weight fast enough when it's your fault, you've almost completly stopped your exercise plan. Get off you ever widening a$$ and do that tae -bo. Oh and about that other thing you won't stop thinking about. KNOCK IT OFF.

YOU: Thank you for being you, you're so sweet and beautiful, you are my heart and soul. Whenever I'm feeling down I just look at you, see your cute little smile and all problems go away. I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!
ShyShy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 12:28 PM   #7  
Pending Email Confirmation

You - are all getting on my nerves. Wish I worked alone.
lizziness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 12:31 PM   #8  
hara hachi bu

LOL! Lizzi, I can imagine.

You - your continual complaining put a damper on our trip, but nothing would prevent me from enjoying the greatest city in the world!

You - you bought your first car?! So grown up, it seems like just yesterday you were cherishing the newfound freedom of your FIRST mode of transportation, the bicycle.
phantastica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 09:45 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 238/199/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Jackie--Did you say something?

You (me)--stop being a smart aleck!!!
Thanks, I actually chuckled when I read this!
drake3272004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 03:22 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 159/TICKER/110

Height: 5'1

You: I love you to the ends of the earth and it it grows more and more every day. I know you are not feeling 100% today and I hope you start feeling better real soon and I 'll do whatever I can to help.

You: I'm so ticked at your lack of responsibility. We make way too much $ to be behind on bills. You are screwing over our finances. Well I've got news for you. I'm taking over. You make more than enough $ to support the family but I went ahead and got a part time job to contribute anyway, so I wanted 100 bucks for an elliptical and then what happens... you go and get an 800 dollar traffic fine and who's pay check has to pay for it? Mine!!! So now do I get my elliptical??? NOPE!!! Becausde of your irresponsibility.
ShyShy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 03:54 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 160/157/120

Height: 5' 2"

YOU - had no right to talk to me the way you did, and to say the things you said. It doesn't define who I am though. Actually, I'm a better person than YOU. I'm not a liar, or a cheater, like YOU. So, before you judge me for an honest mistake, take a look at YOU.
Lainey2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 03:55 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

YOU - I miss you a lot and wish you were home tonight instead of tomorrow. I love you and be careful! And PS - I sent an application to the university and I thought you should know!

YOU - Thank you for letting me stay over while DH is gone. I know we miss our hubbies, but it's nice to have the female time, isn't it?

YOU - I'm sorry you got demoted and I will pray for you. I hope you stay your usual bright self and love your life no matter what!

YOU - Grow up and potty train your son! He's FOUR! And, kick that welfare-woman and her kids out of your house. They have no business being there as you're STILL married AND she was one of your inmates. I wish I had the right to take my nephew from you and raise him decently!!!
Kim_Star060404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 05:02 PM   #13  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

You - Although I always love you, I'm "in love" with you again today. Afterall, you noticed I was losing weight without being prompted!

You - talk to me! I'm a person, too! You act like I have no feelings at all.

Last edited by GirlyGirlSebas; 09-18-2007 at 05:03 PM.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 06:34 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 215/192/145

Height: 5'6"

YOU are a sycophantic little piece of $#%@ and you have no idea what kinds of awful things I'm wishing on you right now. I'm taking my project back! I never asked for them to hire an inexperienced, incompetent idiot!
harrypotterybarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 07:05 PM   #15  
Finding My Bliss

S/C/G: Fit & Fat!

Height: Tall & Strong, Baby!

YOU! Why must you be such a catty woman? YOU are the reason I have a difficult time believing that there are kind, mature women who are capable of being honest without misconstruing it! Stop projecting YOUR stuff on me and twisting my words! It is really pathetic! Try to be objective about things for once and not such an immature, small minded jerk!
SoulBliss is offline   Reply With Quote