General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 09-19-2007, 11:48 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

YOU - I can't wait until you get home tonight! I miss you! BE CAREFUL!!

YOU - Please stop lamenting your lack of "suitors". You have 4 children and you live in a town of 6,000 people. What do you expect? Stop having one night stands (and babies) and you might get lucky. And, by the way, if you keep quitting your jobs, you won't ever have a stable income to support all those children on your own.

Last edited by Kim_Star060404; 09-19-2007 at 12:01 PM.
Kim_Star060404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 03:11 PM   #17  
hara hachi bu

YOU! YOU are a terrible, brown-nosing pathetic creature. And your overuse of cliches is really annoying.

And YOU - are you so clueless to office etiquette that you don't realize how annoying your cellphone ringtone is? It's annoying enough to hear cellphones at work, but that damn ringtone of yours makes me want to pulverize your phone.

YOU - yes, I am deliberately not answering your calls. Things have changed since we dated. I have boundaries now, and I learned how to handle (or not handle) your abusive ways. You raising your voice at me for not doing you a favor, and then hanging up on me when I say that I don't want to get yelled at - not my cup of tea, anymore.

Last edited by phantastica; 09-19-2007 at 03:53 PM.
phantastica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 05:04 PM   #18  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantastica View Post
YOU - yes, I am deliberately not answering your calls. Things have changed since we dated. I have boundaries now, and I learned how to handle (or not handle) your abusive ways. You raising your voice at me for not doing you a favor, and then hanging up on me when I say that I don't want to get yelled at - not my cup of tea, anymore.
Good for YOU!
4myloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 05:23 PM   #19  
My body in 6 mos!

S/C/G: 161/See Ticker/120

Height: 5'3"

You: yes, we have been flirting with each other and you've finally taken the step after all of the flirty eyes I have given you to say you're going to give me your number so we can get together. Yes, we live in the same bldg. which might get complicated but I'm willing to take a chance and see what develops so give up the number now, dude!

You: even though you are madly in love with him, he really doesn't feel the same way. Stop spending your precious time longing and waiting for him to call or feel anything and get of the house and start living your life. The right guy will come along but you got to be out there.

Me: you are a precious, beautiful, successful, warm, kind person and mother and even though you have love handles you are a divine entity created by the Master himself.
deedee10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 01:00 PM   #20  
The Victorious One

S/C/G: 218/171, Starting over 198/?

Height: 5'6

You told me that you loved me and then you let another with a better body turn your attention and now you says its over. What are you going to do when you find out that she just another pretty face and body and really she has nothing going on "upstairs"....You Fool! That's good for you. You got what you deserved!
butterflykiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 01:38 PM   #21  
Black Team TBL-WMB

S/C/G: 177/173/140

Height: 5'6'

You & You I care for your mom and (yes I know we are related )24 /7 to keep her out of the nursing home I love her immensely but did you ever think that a phone call, a card or a visit,especially from the one here in the state .Why don't you ever offer to help, to spend the night or the weekend and give me a break.And why did the rest of the family just stop paying attention to her they expect Christmas gifts but have nothing to do with her.Well at least I know in the eyes of the Lord I have given her what she needs.

You I am not a built in baby sitter for you when he is home for the summer what he really needs is for you to be his mom for you stop putting him in front of the computer or tv and for you to to him when he trys to tell you that something is wrong .You need to grow up.

You know the truth go back to it and stop the bull#### your playing with fire.

You are so stuck up and trust me you are not all that and a bag of chips.
losinitin07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 02:40 PM   #22  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

YOU...need to find a mens board to hang around.

YOU...need to get off the frickin phone and DRIVE!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 02:48 PM   #23  
hara hachi bu

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4myself View Post
Good for YOU!
Thanks!!!
phantastica is offline   Reply With Quote