General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 10:10 PM   #1  
hara hachi bu

Default The "You!" Thread

Does anybody need a place to vent, a place to shout an anonymous message to someone who is getting on your nerves?
  • You - I did not "trip" in a recent email I sent you. Even if I did, you have to agree that there was reason behind it. If you can't get over it, stow it, because you're starting to tan my hide.
  • You - pay attention to what I have to say and change your terrible attitude. It's for your own good.
  • You - don't drop off unhealthy food at my house! Ever again!
  • You - please don't brag about your gifted child too much. It exhausts me.
  • You - when you use something around the house, put it away! turn it off! throw out the wrapper!
  • You - I can't lose weight for you. It all boils down to what you put in your mouth.
  • You - when I am in your presence, I am emotionally drained and devoid of all creativity.
  • You - I don't want to go on a date with you because you IMed me at 3:00 on a Friday afternoon, drunk. That is a BAD SIGN.
  • You - I can only care so much about your petty little romance troubles.
  • You - I can't date someone fifteen years my junior. So quit asking me out.
  • You - you shouldn't be dating a married man, and you know it. I've known you for most of our lives and this is not your style. Figure out what's eating you and make it right.

Oh my, that felt good.
Old 07-10-2006, 10:46 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 272/ticker/200

Height: 5'5

Good idea

You - I would think for once you could act like a man and have a mature discussion with me about what you told me rather than avoiding me every time I try to talk. You can sit there and feel sorry for yourself or you can do something about it. And you wonder why I don't want you anymore...!

And....thats it. Life is surprisingly good right now.
Old 07-11-2006, 12:19 AM   #3  

Height: 5'8.5"

No thanks... I have enough problems being rude without TRYING to be. I think I'd rather keep my friends.
Old 07-11-2006, 09:53 AM   #4  
hara hachi bu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misti in Seattle
No thanks... I have enough problems being rude without TRYING to be. I think I'd rather keep my friends.
Sorry to offend ... I was crabby yesterday.
Old 07-11-2006, 10:07 AM   #5  
Caden's Mommy

Height: 5'7

I honestly don't see how this is offensive. Nobody is naming anyone and it's a good idea to let off some steam every once in a while if this the format one chooses to let it off.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 07-11-2006, 10:25 AM   #6  

YOU AND YOU - Quit whining to me about your money problems. You make twice as much as we do, stop being so darn stupid and make a budget. You will never get a loan for a home when you have so many outstanding debts under $100 each - DUH! Its not that hard to figure out...get your head out of your a**
Oh! and butt out of my marriage, its none of your business.

You - no I don't trust your friends, I don't have to. They've backstabbed me too often - even after all the crap I did for them! I'm gonna be so glad when we move, I'll finally be rid of them and they can't follow us cuz they'd never save the money to do it. And don't you ever tell them that they can just drop in anytime and stay with us! They can't! I won't accept anyone doing that except your mom!

You and you - if you think spending $75 on a car repair is expensive, how on earth do you think you can pay for a child.... you were crazy to get pregnant right now. wow. you could have planned this really well - instead you are in so much debt that you can't even start to pay off, you can't file bankruptcy or you'll lose your home and you can't even get your home equity loan paid off.... and you want a baby on top of it??? You are very naive about what you are getting into.
Old 07-11-2006, 10:36 AM   #7  
ugggg.....

You--please stop interrupting me while I am trying to get to the bottom of the huge pile of work I have on my desk with useless questions, comments, gossip etc!! Just hush!!
Old 07-11-2006, 10:56 AM   #8  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules1216
You--please stop interrupting me while I am trying to get to the bottom of the huge pile of work I have on my desk with useless questions, comments, gossip etc!! Just hush!!
Amen sistergirl!
Old 07-11-2006, 02:39 PM   #9  
hara hachi bu

Thumbs up Good "You!" Comments

OK, today I am in a better mood and I have some good "You!" Comments.
  • You - Thanks for sitting next to me, dragging me out shopping on lunch breaks. You've been a social lifesaver for me here.
  • You - I'm glad we started walking together. And thanks for complimenting me on my shirt today.
  • You - I was so pleased that you remembered to go to your doctor appointment today, and I didn't even have to remind you!
  • You - I hope you want to interview me and hire me for this great position at my old job. I would totally appreciate a lucrative opportunity at such a great company.
  • You - You puzzle me, entice me, enrage me, elate me, make me skip, make me cry.
  • You - I knew if anybody could fix my broken technology, it would be you. And in less than an hour, no less!
  • You - You are the best friend I could ever ask for, and I am going to be sad-sad-sad when you move out east.
Old 07-11-2006, 02:55 PM   #10  
I restore Teeth.

YOU! - stop telling me you want to lose weight and eat healthier when you keep on going out to those parties and drinking all those drinks, and skipping out on our planned workouts! IF YOU WANT THIS TO HAPPEN, you MUST stick to it! 20 minutes of pilates for the entire week doesn't do much for you, so stop whining to me if you can't lose weight!
Old 07-11-2006, 09:20 PM   #11  

Height: 5'8.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky13
I honestly don't see how this is offensive. Nobody is naming anyone and it's a good idea to let off some steam every once in a while if this the format one chooses to let it off.
Just my 2 cents.
Well LOL you might want to note that the words were put into my mouth... I certainly never said I was offended! But I can see this thread is definitely NOT the place to have a bit of fun so I'll go dance elsewhere.
Old 07-11-2006, 09:48 PM   #12  

You: Thank You For That Hug. It Really Helped.
Old 07-11-2006, 09:53 PM   #13  
banned

S/C/G: Countdown to goal!

Height: 5'7"

YOU - STOP telling me that you worry about your weight when it gets too LOW, at 106 lbs. THAT is approximately how much my right arm weights.
YOU - Thanks for making me a healthy balanced dinner tonight and for making sure I ate properly so I wouldn't junk out later!
YOU - STOP telling me that my size is TOO BIG for you. I checked out the label on your clothes when we changed into our swimsuits at the pool today, and you are ONE SIZE LARGER THAN ME!!!
YOU - Thanks for starting this thread!!! I feel terrific now!!!
Old 07-11-2006, 10:36 PM   #14  
Want them Muscles!

S/C/G: 135/129/120

what an awsome way to vent with out hurting anyone or taking it out on those we love!

you~ after all the insensitive/rude/hurtful things you have said AND done my presence at your surprise party will be non-existant-why would i go?

you~my decision to get a puppy does not depend on my "dog sitting" in a months time

you~I know Leukemia is a good cause, I HAD IT, but thanks fo emailing me to tell me that!

ok thats all!
Old 07-11-2006, 11:09 PM   #15  
hara hachi bu

You - thank you for making light of my heavy and difficult conversation with a particular male last night. Talking to you always makes me realize to not take things so dang seriously.
Closed Thread