most attractive celeb

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I wasn't sure where this should go, but I was wondering who you ladies/gents thought were the most attractive male and female celebs? I personally think that for women it's Scarlet Jo, and men Eric Bana (Munich). So yeah I would love to know what you ladies/gentlemen think!
  • For me its... Female: Angela Jolie Male: Colin Firth *drools*
  • Angelina Jolie, who is just as beautiful in a messy ponytail and no make-up as she is all glammed up.

And Johnny Depp, who has the bone structure of a God and the most soulful brown eyes!
  • ermm Elijah Wood and Gwen Stefani
  • Male: Tie between Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom (can't decide) Female: (I'll never admit this to my DH, because he likes her) Kate Beckensale (sp?)
  • For female...I must agree Scarlett Johanson.... or Natalie Portman..They both have unique looks and personalities..

For male..Antonio Bandaras (sp?)...accept no substitute!
  • mmm for men, I think Johnny Depp and also Eric Banna (did I spell it right? he played the Hulk in the new movie). for girls, definitely Keira Knightly!
  • Catherine Zeta Jones (especially about 10 years ago) and Christian Bale.
  • Marg Helgenberger and George Clooney
  • 'Alias' Jennifer Garner -- she's gorgeous whether she's looking glammed up or looking everyday. 'Dirty Jobs' Mike Rowe. Humor and good looks rolled into one -- does it really get any better than that? Oh wait, Taye Diggs -- OMG, so sizzlin', isn't he? Oh, then there's 'Lost' Josh Holloway. Now there is one fine looking man. All three and I'll stop now to wipe the drool from my keyboard.
  • Tie between Katie Holmes (she's just so CUTE with those eyes) and of course, Angelina Jolie (at a higher weight than she is now as she truly looks skeletal).
    For guys, it is George Clooney...sigh....
  • Lauren Ambrose for girls (with Scarlet Johansen & Natalie Portman as close seconds) and Christian Bale for the guys (but also Johnny Depp & Adewale Akinnouye-Agbaje (body like a god!)
  • ^^^ Oooooh Christian Bale is a good one! And also...He isn't as hadnsome as he is just sexy..Clive Owen.
  • Guy = Christian Bale!! Ever since I saw him in the remake of Little Women in my teenaged days.
    Gal = Monica Bellucci *drooooooooool* She's gorgeous, and I think she's a great role model (most of the time). I think there are a lot of beautiful female stars out there, though, and agree with many of the ones mentioned in this thread. ...and yes...grudgingly...Kate Beckinsale has a beautiful face (though I like her best in Pearl Harbour with a bit more weight.) Please don't tell my DBF I admitted this.

Oh, and no mention of Salma Hayek yet...she's a pretty lady!
  • I adore Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johanssan, Natalie Portman and the list goes on... as for males... George Clooney or Johnny Depp...