Friday night blues

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I feel like such a loser, sitting home on a Friday night all alone, nothing to do, bored out of my mind. Seriously! I need friends or something.
  • Hey...I totally feel you. I am in the same boat. I guess I'll just kick back and relax
  • I'm in the same boat as you tonight, sitting home alone. I'm going to do some house cleaning, burn some incense, and just have some ME time.
  • LOL Ohhkay8- That's what we're doing! Cleaning and hanging our pictures on our walls in our new apartment and just me and hubby hanging out at home.
  • Blonde, glad to see I'm not the only one who felt the need to go on a cleaning spree on a Friday night!
  • I'm too tired to go anywhere. However I did manage to clean earlier, too! DF ran off with the dog to the park and for the first time this week.... it's quiet.

Almost... too quiet!

And what's better than waking up to a clean house on a Saturday morning? Besides the fact that perhaps I need to get out more
  • Well, technically, WinterStarzz, you ARE a loser. 35#s...YAY!

For me it is just the opposite.....I spend my life driving away from my home and (spring, summer, and fall, at least) paradise.......I am in heaven when I get to be at home.....gardens, blue sky, blue water, paradise.

Do lots of posts, call friends. Do you do instant messaging? That is a blast...do Yahoo Personals if you are single.....even if you never meet any of them, it is a blast.......if you don't feel safe, don't even give your town correctly...just have fun..You don't have to wait until some magic weight to do it.......it is kinda a fantasy thing anyway......though I did meet and date some fun guys until I met my SO and then it was all over......well, then the good stuff really began....but it was just fun and many of them that I had the most fun with I never met in person....just did instant messaging and some phone chats...try it!
  • Same here... all alone on a Friday night with nothing to do...
  • Well girls at least we have each other to entertain!

How was everyone's week? Anything planned for the rest of the weekend? What's your favorite animal? Rich or famous? All-time favorite movie?
  • I hear ya, WinterS! I'm sitting here alone watching pre-season football. Now what guy wouldn't want to date a girl who loves her football??
  • How was everyone's week?
    Frustrating! But I have a job interview tomorrow, so that part is good.

Anything planned for the rest of the weekend?
    "Us-time" day with hubby...hopefully a good one, we could use some quality time for a change.

What's your favorite animal?
    Cheetah...or dolphin

Rich or famous?
    I'd love to be rich, but not famous

All-time favorite movie?
    The Wizard of Oz

Haha, fun...at least I know I'm not alone. Oh, and btw, also cleaning...lol
    Good- first week of school. It feels good to be busy again
    Wedding dress shopping and lots of sleeeep
    At the moment, our adopted blue heeler/cattle dog that we've had for a week
    Rich or famous?
    Rich
    All-time favorite movie
    How about a top five?
    1. High Fidelity (in honor of the top 5)
    2. Almost Famous
    3. Running On Empty
    4. First Wives Club
    5. Superfly!

What's your top 5? It can be anything.
  • How was everyone's week? It was okay. I've been battling a migraine AGAIN. I've just about had enough of these migraines since it's affecting my diet and my exercise and I'm seriously considering going back to my doctor about them.

I've got nothing planned for the weekend just work and a birthday party to go to Saturday night. So that might be a little fun but that's it.

Favorite Animal? Dogs definitely!

Rich or Famous? I'd prefer to be rich and not have any financial worries and be able to help some family members of my own financially and donate for good causes. All those reporters constantly following me around ? No thank you!

All time favorite movie? Gosh that's a hard one! I'd say Anger Management.Too funny! I relate to it quite a bit and I've learned hard lessons in life about not letting people treat me like trash.

How bout the rest of you gals?
    Not bad. A little boring, much like my Friday night!
    Movies with friends tomorrow night (Superbad. The boys picked the movie this time...) Then not sure for Sunday.
    Hands down, Golden Retrievers!
    Rich or famous?
    Rich. Absolutely. Imagine not being able to go anywhere without being watched, and have people make up bad stories about you to sell magazines? No way.
    All-time favorite movie
    How about a top five?

1. Pride & Prejudice (BBC 1985 version with Colin Firth)
    2. Big Lebowski
    3. When Harry Met Sally
    4. Impromptu
    5. Bridget Jones Diary (alright, I have a thing for Colin Firth)
  • Ohhh - im a loser too - i did not go anywhere!!!!
    Not that i wanted to anyway