Ad-free forum: Worth its weight in cheese to me!

• I just got six months worth of ad-free 3FC! Already the site is moving at the speed of light!

Gang, it's worth the $15 to surf at lightning speed on 3FC!
  • I agree! It's way worth the $15!
  • Absolutely! I used to have dial up ... torture. I've paid for a while and now have cable. Surfing 3FC is now more of a dream than ever!
  • I didn't know I could pay for membership?? Where is it?
  • If you go to your user CP, it's in the control panel.
  • It is SO worth it! And it makes me feel good that I'm supporting the site that has supported me all this time!
  • You know I never even thought that it was the ads that was making the site slow....until you posted this. Then it clicked. I subscribed now and WOW what a difference!!!!!! Definately worth it, since I spend a lot of time here.
  • Me too!Even with my work's high speed internet, this site was PAINFULLY slow. It p*ssed me off so much I stopped coming here at one point. Now though, it is a JOY!!
  • Thanks for posting this. I had forgotten you could do that. I just signed up for it and am so pleased to have the ads gone! I especially hated all the diet ads! It is so easy to load and navigate now!!!! Woo hoo!
  • I have been paying for awhile and I think it is a great way to support the site and not have to see all the advertising.
  • I did it once and keep forgetting to do it again, But it is GREAT without the ads!

Edited: Just went and did the ad-free for 6 months...thanks for the reminder!
  • Thanks, everyone! It really is a faster way to browse. I don't use it, but I have to be able to see the ad banners in case the advertisers slip in anything funky

We really appreciate that you understand the major expenses that go into running a website, and choose to either view the ads or subscribe to the ad-free forum.

Thank you
  • Doh!! I forget we can do that. Thanks for the reminder. It does load much quicker!
  • Thanks GALS! I didn't know you could do that...Angie signed up last night and all I can say is YIPEE!