General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 07-14-2007, 10:29 AM   #1  
Gettin Closer!!

S/C/G: See Signature

Height: Tall enough for my feet to reach the ground

Default Have you seen these?? "Sticky Feet Sandals"

Just wondering if anyone has or has seen these "sticky feet" sandals or "topless sandals"
They sell them online and here local to me, they are awsome....kinda like flip flops, but no top strap. They just stick to the bottom of your feet. You step on them and go. Then if they get "un-sticky" you wash them in mild soap and let them air dry and viola, they are sticky again.

I bought 2 pair this spring, one for me and one for my daughter, they are sooooo cool.

Anyone else???
StillTryin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 11:11 AM   #2  

My mom had a pair, and I thought they were so weird! I walked around with them on for a while, as a joke, and then pretty much forgot they were there until I went to put my shoes on to leave. Ever since then I have wanted a pair, but haven't been able to find any!
WinterStarzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 11:24 AM   #3  
Gettin Closer!!

you can get them on EBAY, or through the company website, like I said I can get mine locally. If you order on EBAY, just remember they run pretty true to size, and you really do not need to order them bigger for the "toe" overhang as you do not need the extra toe space since your feet do not slip around in them. I wore mine to work today since I am alone, and I keep forgetting I have them on also. I also just painted my toenails since I was bored and didnt have to take them off or worry that puttin them on will ruin my polish job...lol
Old 07-14-2007, 11:31 AM   #4  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

I've not seen them or even heard of them till now. Would seem weird to me to just have a sole of a shoe, lol. Going to have to check them out for sure...if I can find them.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 04:12 AM   #5  
Working to be an after!

S/C/G: 269/151.6/149

Height: 5'2''

I bought a pair last summer and love them!!! They're a great conversation starter. I can't tell you how many people do a double take when they see them. Kind of fun to watch.
crazynette826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 05:12 AM   #6  
I shall be released...

Height: 5'8"

Whoa those are so trippy! I had never heard of them before... My boyfriend is obsessed with flip flops, I'm going to have to get him a pair of these for fun!
JustSharing83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 08:46 AM   #7  
Live with Intention

S/C/G: 260.6/see ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Never heard of them and had to go Google to find out what they looked like. I think I would love them since I hate wearing shoes and try to remain barefoot if at all possible.
Pita09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 10:05 AM   #8  
Blonde Bimbo

S/C/G: 250+/144/135

Height: 5' 4"

Never heard of em or seen em before. But I will as soon as the ones I just ordered come in the mail. LOL
almostheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 10:35 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 233/198/133

Height: 5'3"

They sound great. I just looked at them on ebay and from the picture it seems like there is a strap coming from the centre of the going toward the heel. Do they have this?
settie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 03:51 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 256/???/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by settie View Post
They sound great. I just looked at them on ebay and from the picture it seems like there is a strap coming from the centre of the going toward the heel. Do they have this?
Google Topless Sandal.There is no strap what so ever.They look so bizarre,but I'd love to get a pair just to try em out.Freaky!
zoritsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 05:34 PM   #11  
Method to the Madness

S/C/G: 381.4/in the middle/160

Height: 5'9

Hm, sounds interesting but what if your feet get sweaty? Then do they come unstuck? And doesn't it feel weird to have your foot glued to the shoe?
LindseyLouWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 08:34 PM   #12  
Gettin Closer!!

They do feel "different" but you get used to it right away. Your feet shouldnt sweat since they are pretty airy..lol But they wouldnt be for wearing to the pool as they will get "unsticky" if you get your feet in the water....I wore mine to the baby pool with my daughter, then took them off when I got there, when we were done I dried my feet on her towel and then stuck them back on the sandals. Worked great