I have to stop and wonder if blood pressure should be something that is based on someones weight. I would think that a blood pressure that is normal for a 100 pound person would be different for a 300 pound person.
Think about it. Your heart probably has to work alot harder to pump blood to your body. And there is more body to pump it to than a 100 pound body.
My blood pressure has always been low. Not too low but just normal low. When I was 285 my dr was always amazed I didnt have High Blood pressure.
The reason I say this is because I tend to think I have low blood pressure. I have a lot of the symptoms.
* Dizziness or lightheadedness --This happens alot
* Fainting (syncope) --Never happened
* Lack of concentration-- all the time
* Blurred vision --sometimes
* Nausea-- when I wake up I feel hungover
* Cold, clammy, pale skin --Im always cold
* Rapid, shallow breathing --Cant count this one I have asthma
* Fatigue all the time
* Depression --Suffer from this
* Thirst-- sometimes
What do you think?