Little People Big World

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Anyone else watching Little People Big World on TLC Monday nights? Angie and I have been, then talking to my mom this week-end I found out she was, she is 70. We really enjoy it. Such a challenge and THOSE KIDS and their ....!
  • I watched it religiously last season, but have only caught one episode this season. I really enjoy it. I never realized that dwarfs could have "normal" sized childred. I've learned a lot from the show.

Kerri
  • Little People Big World
    Love that show, I have to admit I never thought of dwarfs as being normal people who just happen to be little.How about normal sized Jacob, so cute but what a brat.
  • Love that show. It's pretty funny to see how Amy (the mom) keeps everyone grounded while Matt (the dad) just comes up with all kinds of zany ideas for projects or other enterprises and just jumps into it without really thinking things through. I like how they are a "real" family, it doesn't seem all scripted like other reality shows. It's amazing how big the kids have grown over the years as well. Yeah, Jacob is a brat, just like any other 9 year old boy One of the funniest times was when Jeremy's friend flat-ironed his hair because he didn't want to cut it
  • I caught it once and enjoyed it, but didn't realize it was a series. I guess I thought it was just a special. I guess I'll have to look for it again.
  • I do think I would clean my house before letting the cameras in, and I am NOT a finicky housekeeper.
  • bargoo, I'm the same way. My house is pretty regularly unfit for visitors, but even I'm shocked at how theirs looks most of the time! I do think, though, that Amy and Matt are just so busy and they really don't sweat the small stuff. I really admire a lot of their ideas on raising children and the amount of love in their family. It's true that none of us will say on our deathbed that we wished we had decluttered the house a few more times!
  • The kids need to pick up after themselves, Have you noticed Matt bribes them with money to get them to pick up.?I really like Amy, she just doesn't let things bother her and she is very busy.
  • No kidding bargoo they are little What cracks me up though is that they are always kicking a ball around, reminds me of my son!
  • Did you know that Matt's friend Marty is in the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie?
  • I know I definitely saw him in the Pirates 3rd movie, but now that I think about it, he'd been on the cast from the first movie as part of the crew of the Black Pearl--his character's name is "Marty" . I never really thought about it before, until I saw him on that episode of LPBW playing soccer.
  • I missed it this week...out of town so I didn't have Angie to "watch my back"...got caught up in the college world series baseball.....have to catch the re-run part next week.
  • I've only seen it a few times, and it is a cute show.
  • My Husband and I watch it with our 3 year old every Monday. We are a big Soccer family here too!
  • I love that show!!!!