When Was The Last Time You Had Restaurant Food?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I was reading around on the boards and realised that I don't remember. It may have been May the 12th.
  • i had restaurant food last night. we went out for my son's preschool graduation. it was a buffet, bad i know, but i was out numbered. i did well until the sushi. i didn't overdue it, but boy did i pay. i came home and got sick. i can't seem to do bad food anymore without getting sick, but boy did it taste good.
  • I just got home from Red Lobster (DH loves his fried shrimp!). I had a half portion of grilled salmon and a side salad (they were out of broccoli!).
  • Sushi is "bad"?

Raw fish on rice, maybe some seaweed?

Huh.
  • Monday night - Chipotle. I had the usual - chicken bol no beans, 2 scoops of fresh salsa, tons of romaine, 1/2 of an order of guac and a little extra hot salsa on the side.
  • Tonight! Red Robin. I had the grilled chicken sandwich. No mayo, no sauce, grilled veggies instead of fries, ate half, took the other half home. Then, we had my daughter's DQ ice cream cake. Not my favorite so I had just a tiny bit and ended up below my daily points.

I really wanted grilled cheese but I haven't figured out how to make that work.
  • Chipotle is good! I wish they had brown rice...If they did I think I would eat there a lot!

Black beans, rice, guacamole, lettuce, corn salsa, hot salsa and mild salsa (mmmmmmm!).
  • I am addicted to chipotle. What I should do is buy a side of their chicken, pico de gallo and salsa and then make my own bowl with brown rice
  • Last friday - Went to Ginger and Spice (Asian food) and had Chilli Ginger Seafood with steamed vegies, Honey Ginger & Soy Chicken and steamed rice on the side...shared 1/3 my way, 2/3's boyfriends way lol.

I LOVE the tiny asian bowls you get there and chopsticks are the best...it's just not possible to wolf food down with them lol
  • I went to lunch with Mom and sisters a few weeks ago. I had a sandwich made from tempeh and grilled veggies, and quinoa salad
  • Once a week

I had a chipotle salad the other day, no beans, no cheese, it was pretty good. I couldn't even finish it. DH had to help me. (He had half a burrito)
  • Tonight, I'll be having Italian.

Yesterday, I had a restaurant caesar salad delivered to me. I was lazy and didn't feel like cooking. Bad, I know, but I work ten hour days and once I'm home from work, I don't feel like doing much. There aren't enough hours in the day - I wake up at 5:30 AM, come home at 6 PM, anddd ride my bike to and from work, which equates to about 20 miles a day. That, in my mind, justifies my diet slip ups... well, enough to maintain my sanity.
  • I think it was a week ago. Went to a Perkins, had ham & eggs, toast, fruit instead of hash browns. Ate only half the ham (3 oz), only the yolks of the eggs (hate whites). Total for that meal was about 590 cals. Skipped my afternoon snack. Total cals for the day, 1300.

Jay
  • Just last night. I had Chinese take-out. I always
    get the Curry Chicken and then make brown rice at home.
    Chinese Food.
  • Sunday. I go to either Applebees, Ruby Tuesdays, Olive Garden or Bob Evans once a week. Usually Applebees and order from the WW menu. Ruby's is usually the salad bar, Olive Garden is soup and salad or the low cal linquini marinara, and Bob Evans is generally the grilled salmon or chicken with a salad.