General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 06-04-2007, 04:57 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 240/238/140

Height: 5'3"

Question Is This For Real?!

I just saw this book - 'Skinny B!tch' mentioned in a magazine here in the UK. Is this for real?!?!?!
nyerinuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 05:12 PM   #2  
it's always something

Yes, it's on Amazon I actually just received a copy last week. It's about veganism, and includes very graphic descriptions of why the authors believe veganism is the way to go. The writing style makes me envision Howard Stern or Penn and Teller narrating, if you know what I mean I didn't finish it.
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 05:56 PM   #3  
Wow...It knows my name...

S/C/G: 205/184/140

Height: 5'5"

Yeah... its all about tough love! They're vulgar, abrupt and sometimes very horrible but for some people it works and that what they need. Victoria beckham was seen with it and all of a sudden people are buying it... it's not really my cup of tea but it can deffo give you a few laughs!
seranab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 06:03 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 307.2/249.4/150.0

Height: 5 feet 4

I've got it too. It's very "carnivore, fish-ivore, dairy-vore ba-a-a-ad, vegan go-o-od" with plenty of
ANOther is offline   Reply With Quote