Last "Criminal Minds" ... do they go too far?

• This last episode, with the guy being a "drug mule" ... and the sister getting her fix at the end!!! YUK!!! I've thought this particular program was going too far in the past, like the time they were torturing a guy in a basement, with rats nibbling on him. Not sure if I'll continue to watch, though I love Charles Gibson's acting.
  • lol...

I LOVE criminal minds... but they've stopped showing it here in the UK
  • Criminal Minds is the best! I have not yet seen the last episode, but did watch two others this week (thanks to TIVO). The one we watched last night was when Frank came back into the picture and in the end he and the lady jumped in front of the train. What I didn't get is why the one FBI lady is making the newest member of the team "spy" on the rest. And what does have in mind for Hochner?
  • I AM SO SORRY! I WATCHED BOTH "CRIMINAL MINDS" AND "NCIS" LAST NIGHT, AND IT WAS "NCIS" I'M REFERRING TO!!!! Duh ..........

The rat-nibbling episode WAS a "Criminal Minds" and it frequently goes WAY-OUT, BUT the episode I'm talking about was an "NCIS" last night. It's not usually so graphic!

allinell, that "CM" with the train was excellent, but what a creep Carradine played. He is too good at that role!!!
  • I was HORRIFIED by NCIS last night. I am so with you on that. I have barely-teenaged kids and normally that show is ok, but that last part sent me over the edge. I was so disgusted by it. And to top that off, I had to explain why it was happening. AWFUL!!!!
  • Oh and I love Criminal Minds. I wish I could think like they do, but I can so easily obliterate little details!! Great show, usually!!
  • Quote: I AM SO SORRY! I WATCHED BOTH "CRIMINAL MINDS" AND "NCIS" LAST NIGHT, AND IT WAS "NCIS" I'M REFERRING TO!!!! Duh ..........

The rat-nibbling episode WAS a "Criminal Minds" and it frequently goes WAY-OUT, BUT the episode I'm talking about was an "NCIS" last night. It's not usually so graphic!

allinell, that "CM" with the train was excellent, but what a creep Carradine played. He is too good at that role!!!
    No wonder I was confused!!! I've never watched NCIS (not that I don't WANT to, I just don't have enough time!!!)