does anyone still watch LOST?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I've read that the ratings have dropped. I'm still as obsessed as ever Is anyone else watching?
  • I only watch it on DVD Actually I only watch all of my tv shows on DVD. I am in love with it so far but then again I just completed the first season.
  • Yes I watch. But I still maintain my vote of no confidence in the writers.
    Where is this show freaking going anyway????!!!! I want to know what is in that box.
  • I'm still watching but getting tired of it all.
  • Me, me, me! I still watch LOST. I still like it even though it does move rather slowly. In the first season I really wanted to know how Locke got paralized. I'd kinda of written it off as one of those "guess I'll never know" storylines when the tell us a few weeks back. Guess that's just how this show works. Maybe we're all so used to fast-paced, action packed shows that a good, long, involved storyline makes us impatient! I watch w/my 16 yr. old daughter. My problem is, I need toothpicks to hold my eyes open since they moved it to 10pm. And Sawyer is just to die for! Anytime James, anytime.

Jo
  • I still watch it! It's my fav show; all week I look forward to Wednesdays when it is on. I wish they'd have more storylines involving Sayid; I'm getting tired of the Jack, Sawyer, Kate triangle (although Evangeline Lilly does have awesome arms! I wish my arms looked like that.)

I must have missed an episode though (I think I might have been out of town) because I don't remember seeing why Locke is paralyzed. I'll have to catch the replay on abc.com.
  • Me! Me! Me! I LOVE it! My favorite show! And especially this season! I think they tapped into my brain and made it all about my fantasies!!! I love Josh (Sawyer) and watching him and Kate go to it in a cage...well...it doesn't get any more perfect than that! I love the twists, surprises, and shakeups the writers are throwing at us and I think they are doing some of their most gifted work...right now...this season.. Of course...I am rarely in agreement with the rest of the world or the critics so there ya go! lol
  • Quote: I wish they'd have more storylines involving Sayid; I'm getting tired of the Jack, Sawyer, Kate triangle.
    Amen to that! I love Sayid. I can do without the Jack stuff as well.

I was wondering when Sun's pregnancy would be brought up again. I guess it will next week.

Whatever happened to Walt? I know Michael went with "The Others" to be with him, but they should at least have something for us.

The jury is still out as to whether we continue watching past this season.

Personally, I'm REALLY looking forward to Heroes. I think it is back on this week!
  • I don't watch lost, BUT I do enjoy hearing everyone talk about Josh. I went to school with him, actually, I was a grade ahead of him. I'll always remember him as "that little, skinny, blond headed kid". It just cracks me up!!
  • Quote: Whatever happened to Walt? I know Michael went with "The Others" to be with him, but they should at least have something for us.

The jury is still out as to whether we continue watching past this season.

Personally, I'm REALLY looking forward to Heroes. I think it is back on this week!
    Michael got Walt back from the Others and they let them go. They left on a sailboat. Haven't heard anything about them since. But I guess that doesn't mean they won't be back either! They'd probably have to replace Walt; I think he grew a ton since he was last seen on Lost.

I can't wait for Heroes to return either. I love that show. Oh, and Friday Night Lights. I'm really, really hoping that comes back in the fall. It really is the best show people aren't watching.

Jo
  • i bought the first two seasons on dvd, but the third ive been watching on TV - we record it though and watch it later
  • I'm hooked
    I just recently started watching this season. I love it. I watched the first two seasons on DVD. Then I had to download the first 6 episodes of this season before I started watching live episodes.
    It was nice to watch everything at once, that way I didn't forget anything. You really have to pay attention. My friend didn't even realize that was Sawyer's ex who helped Kate find her mom...
    I'm into Heroes too, but am kind of dissappointed they keep taking breaks. I almost forget what happened in the last episode.
  • Angie and I were hooked from the beginning...then after the winter break, we found ourselves too busy to watch...DVR'd every show...haven't watched and haven't missed it...in fact we ereaed them the other day.

We've "grown"
  • I love Lost. It worries me that they've lost ratings as I want the show to be around for a long while yet! I love Heroes too, I had to tape the show last night because it was game 7 for the Dallas Stars (of course they lost...I should have watched Heroes and saved myself the stress).
  • Yes, I still watch "Lost." One of my favorite shows, for sure! Sawyer, Sayed, Jin ... those guys are OKAY!