Any Toyota Matrix or Honda Fit owners out there? Or similar compact??

• Hi all,
    I'm looking to buy a new car and want one that is very reliable and with good mileage. At first I thought all these new compact cars were ugly, but once I looked at all their features they started to grow on me. I'm talking about cars like the Toyota Matrix, Pontiac Vibe (essentially same car), Nissan Versa, Honda Fit, etc.

I test drove a used Matrix yesterday with very low mileage and still under warranty. I liked it, and it would be great to have a vehicle that I can throw my car in the back. A couple things I'm wondering... it seemed to have bad blind spots. I didn't drive it for long enough to be able to tell if that would be a problem... anybody have input on that? Also, I've read on many forums that the steering wheel and foot position can get uncomfortable. Again, I only drove it for less than 10 min, so I was looking for input on that too.

Finally, I think I'm also going to drive a Honda Fit -- if any one has one of those and could give me any thoughts that would be great.

Thanks!
  • Umm... I mean throw my bike in the back... lol!