General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 03-13-2007, 06:41 PM   #91  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

CBmare- I am smiling because someone said something really nice about me today when I really needed to hear it. thank you
junebug41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 06:48 PM   #92  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4myself View Post
I am smiling because my cat had five adorable little blue/blue & white kittens yesterday
I have never seen a bluekitten, must be a UCLA fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikanique View Post
Okay so I don't like alinnell either! Cheryl definitely post some pics. I've tried (unsuccessfully) to take photos of Midnight the cat but her silly butt won't be still!

Try being NICE.

I'm smiling today because USC (Wack 10) is gonna get clobbered by Arkansas!

Tiki
TIKI ~ werk on dat spelin ~ it's PAC 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by alinnell View Post
Tiki~what did I do to make you hate me?????

She figured out you were my friend! She's mean Allison, just plain mean!

Gary~no problemo on the wine, but we sold the Mustang. Sorry.
That's cool Probably wouldn't look too good, me and him crusin down Palm Canyon Drive bumpin' to Cher's greatest Hits anyway
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 06:54 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

Gary~you make me laugh! The other day, I was on a thread with Jane who lives in Temecula--her son plays tennis like your nephew. I asked if he ever played schools up your way......long story short, no he doesn't but another person (a moderator) asked if I was married to you!!! Boy wouldn't Angie and James be upset to hear that!!
alinnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 07:15 PM   #94  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

I am flattered ALLISON ~ can't speak for James of course but ANGIE is not the least bit jealous of my "flirting" at all! She couldn't be married to me if she was Plus she knows she OWNS me!

Yep, Temecula schools are just a little to far for our league, we stop north at Falllbrook. When my daughter was playing tennis at Vista High, they did play an exhibition match against Temecula. When my son was at Vista they ran into Temecula at basketball tournaments from time to time and at cross~ country invitationals.
Old 03-13-2007, 11:34 PM   #95  
~~Maintainer!~~

S/C/G: 346/186/186

Height: 5' 9"

I'm smiling because my 14 year old son cooked supper tonight, and did a great job!
jtammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 11:45 PM   #96  
Pending Email Confirmation

Well EZ, since you love the grumpy Lizzie so much...I am smiling because this day is finally over and unless my cat dies and I stub my toe tomorrow can only be better.

seriously, sometimes that's the only reason to smile, but it's still better to hold out hope for tomorrow, right?!
lizziness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 12:06 AM   #97  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

Quote:
Originally Posted by junebug41 View Post
CBmare- I am smiling because someone said something really nice about me today when I really needed to hear it. thank you
Jen, Sweetie, you are so very welcome. We all need that once in a while.
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 12:18 AM   #98  
breakfast rebel

Height: 5' 4.5"

I'm smiling today because I don't have TV and I'm not watching American Idol.
Spinymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 01:13 AM   #99  

Height: 5'6"

I'm smiling today because the guy I love doesn't ever give up on me and is patient even when I have PMS-y outbursts on the phone...and that I probably wouldn't be alive if it weren't for it (he is my comfort in this crazy house). And because he's put up with almost a year of my food issues and believes in me all the time.
Gamerchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 01:22 AM   #100  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

I'm smiling today because I got my tax stuff all ready and to the tax ladies office. This means I'm on the ball since she usually gets my stuff on April 13th. LOL. Also she complimented me on how "great" I look now since she hadn't seen me since last April.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 05:01 AM   #101  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

I'm smiling today because skwigg (www.skwigg.com) just reminded me that I don't want to starve and do lots of cardio!

I'm smiling today because I decided to look after myself properly again

I'm smiling today because I think I might make it to the gym tonight after a week off

I'm smiling today because I managed 2 hours of kickboxing last night and I'm not sore this morning!

I'm smiling today because I get the evening almost to myself for some chillaxin'!

I'm smiling today because I have almost finished a very VERY long work project.

I'm smiling today because, just because!
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 09:02 AM   #102  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtammy View Post
I'm smiling because my 14 year old son cooked supper tonight, and did a great job!
I could use a kid like that..send him over! after the homework of course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziness View Post
Well EZ, since you love the grumpy Lizzie so much...I am smiling because this day is finally over and unless my cat dies and I stub my toe tomorrow can only be better.

Whaddaya want LIZZIE? for me to start a I'M GRUMPY LIKE LIZZIE thread?

seriously, sometimes that's the only reason to smile, but it's still better to hold out hope for tomorrow, right?!
We are here for you dear NO MATTER WHAT!
Old 03-14-2007, 09:04 AM   #103  

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

Height: 5'2

alinell, I don't have a mean bone in my body. I'm just jealous cause you posted about much better temperatures than what we have her in the D. Don't pay Gary any attention.

Gary, you should find that R. Kelly song called "I'm a Flirt!" It could possibly be your anthem, except the part when he says he goes to the club and after another man buys the drinks, he takes their woman home with him. I bet Angie don't play that.

2Fru, good job on the kickboxing. And not being sore is definitely a reason to smile.

I'm smiling cause I styled my hair in the same style I used to wear it in a year ago and BOY it's grown so much. I'm also smiling cause I get to leave work a bit early today.

Oh, and it IS Wack 10!

Tiki
tikanique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 09:05 AM   #104  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

I am this morning because my son, nephew and Angie finally got their picks into espn (we do a pool with some of Ryan's friends) for the March Madness!

This is going to be too easy! My nephew and wife both have Florida going the distance...hahahahahah
Old 03-14-2007, 09:09 AM   #105  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikanique View Post
alinell, I don't have a mean bone in my body. I'm just jealous cause you posted about much better temperatures than what we have her in the D. Don't pay Gary any attention.

Why should she? No one else does!

Gary, you should find that R. Kelly song called "I'm a Flirt!" It could possibly be your anthem, except the part when he says he goes to the club and after another man buys the drinks, he takes their woman home with him. I bet Angie don't play that.

I don't listen to music where band use initials!...oh, well maybe ELO.... REM.....ah never mind.

2Fru, good job on the kickboxing. And not being sore is definitely a reason to smile.

I'm smiling cause I styled my hair in the same style I used to wear it in a year ago and BOY it's grown so much. I'm also smiling cause I get to leave work a bit early today.

Oh, and it IS Wack 10!

Tiki
Thanks I needed that