3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   Pic share of my meet & greet with Joe Nichols (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/106392-pic-share-my-meet-greet-joe-nichols.html)

momof2gr8kids 03-05-2007 03:16 PM

Pic share of my meet & greet with Joe Nichols

Thanks for all of the outfit/fashion advice....as you can see from the pic, I chose the black cardigan with the tank underneath which worked out perfect because it was hot in the am, cold in the pm!

Here's my pic from the meet and greet. It was a lot of fun!

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s148/sk8mommy/mg.jpg

PS....I told you I would be smiling!!!!!!!

FrouFrou 03-05-2007 03:44 PM

GREAT picture and you look like a happy camper! :D

cbmare 03-05-2007 03:45 PM

You look wonderful and so happy! OK. I'm stupid. Who is he?

momof2gr8kids 03-05-2007 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbmare (Post 1598365)
You look wonderful and so happy! OK. I'm stupid. Who is he?

No, you are not stupid....probably not a country music fan...but not stupid:)

He's a country music singer.

cbmare 03-05-2007 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momof2gr8kids (Post 1598383)
No, you are not stupid....probably not a country music fan...but not stupid:)

He's a country music singer.

I love country music! I've probably heard him on the radio and never noticed his name. Thanks.

melekalikimaka 03-05-2007 05:55 PM

Oooooh, I don't know his music but if I were snuggled up to him like that, I'd be smiling too, he's cute! You look great.

EZMONEY 03-05-2007 07:06 PM

MOMOF2GR8KIDS~ Glad you had fun...but...you are way cuter than Joe!

momof2gr8kids 03-05-2007 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbmare (Post 1598517)
I love country music! I've probably heard him on the radio and never noticed his name. Thanks.

So many people DON'T like country music...I just kind of assume I guess.

If you are a country music fan, I'm sure you've heard his songs...his current single is "I'll wait for you". Others hits of his...."Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off"...hence the 'got tequila' tank :) "The Impossible", "She Only Smokes When She Drinks", "What's a Guy Gotta Do", "Size Matters", "Brokenheartsville". He's got a great baritone voice and despite his appearance, he tends toward the traditional country....just a perfect package :cloud9:

GatorgalstuckinGA 03-05-2007 09:08 PM

i don't like country music...but with someone that hot looking...i could put up with it LMAO....btw....you look GREAT...but since i'm into men...he's more my type LMAO. But seriously...you do look good in that pics

momof2gr8kids 03-05-2007 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GatorgalstuckinGA (Post 1598850)
i don't like country music...but with someone that hot looking...i could put up with it LMAO....btw....you look GREAT...but since i'm into men...he's more my type LMAO. But seriously...you do look good in that pics

Thanks! He is very hot....isn't he?

Bikini Ready 03-05-2007 09:46 PM

Joe Nichols!?! Lucky you! You look great!

drake3272004 03-05-2007 10:30 PM

I'm sooooo jealous!:D You DO look great, too! So, how was Martina????

momof2gr8kids 03-05-2007 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canfield3272004 (Post 1598972)
I'm sooooo jealous!:D You DO look great, too! So, how was Martina????

Thanks!
How was who??? :D just kidding! Martina was incredible. Her voice is just so powerful...and it's even more so in person. She's such a tiny little thing too. She had me tearing up a couple of times....Concrete Angel, In My Daughter's Eyes both just are so touching to me.
And when she sang "Broken Wing", she had everyone standing...She did a few older songs that she said she grew up listening to....Loretta Lynn, Earnest Tubb and others. She did a great version of "I never promised you a rose garden". And then she rocked the house with an old Pat Benetar song...said even though she grew up country...she did rebel for a bit in her teens and would sing her butt of in her room to Pat Benetar (the 80's...she's about the same age as me...) She's a real together chick, I think! And so beautiful too.

finn 03-06-2007 06:30 AM

I think I may just get into country music if you get to meet & greet....do all country singers look like him :cheers: :cheer2: You look great by the way!

momof2gr8kids 03-06-2007 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finn (Post 1599172)
I think I may just get into country music if you get to meet & greet....do all country singers look like him :cheers: :cheer2: You look great by the way!

Depending on what you're into...there are a lot of hotties in country music. My all time favorite is Alan Jackson, but he might be a bit um...mature for your taste. Check out Keith Urban, Joe Don Rooney from Rascal Flatts, Dierks Bentley, Either of the guys from Little Big Town, and Keith Anderson....I'm sure there are one or two who would appeal to you from that group...plus they are great artists!