I went shopping today and bought ... but I couldn't find ...

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I can't find the original thread we were shopping on so how about this?

Today I went out and bought water, a few groceries and a bottle of wine. But I couldn't find a taupe coloured camisole.

How about you?
  • two new bright yellow highlighters...woohoooooo. I hafta highlight a lot
  • A new router for my home wireless network.

Couldn't find the same one as last time.....wasn't sure the new one would work the same way, but it did!! I'm back on line at home (after 3 days without).
  • I bought a new battery for my heart rate monitor and that's all I was looking for today.
  • Yesterday ~ beverages for the week-end ~ milk for the nephew ~ 18 pack of MGD for me!...I may need to go again Sunday...no!
  • 3 jars of apricot jam for my food coop and one package of vanilla pudding for friendship bread but i couldnt find the eucerin for dd's excema.
  • Found vegetarian salisbury steak frozen dinner. Didn't find fake "parmesan" soy-based cheese substitute. Yum.
  • I couldn't find the Feria shade of hair color I have been using!! There is not even a label for it anymore !!
  • Not sure this qualifies because I bought them on Ebay ... but today I got two pairs of shoes in the mail!
  • 12 pairs of new underwear... I was tired of my old size huge underwear that I wore all through pregnancy riding up when I would turn over at night. And I had already ditched all my prepreg stuff because I wanted to make the switch to bikinis permanent
  • I went shopping today and bought...the entire store. But they were out of fat free Redi-Whip. No, seriously. At least my buggy LOOKED like the entire store. Lessee, milk, juice, eggs, cheese, frozen meals, fruits, veggies, salad stuff, water, soda, tea, bagels, yogurt, cream cheese, tortillas, carpet cleaner, OxyClean, dishwashing liquid, trash bags....

I've been sick for over a week. It accumulated.
  • Bought a gift package for a sick friend. Couldn't find ANYTHING interesting for dinner...
  • I bought beads and thread but couldn't find earwires.
  • Well, this is for yesterday but ... we bought floor tiles but the selving unit I wanted for my craft stuff is not going to fit ... so we didn't buy it.
  • I went out and bought lots of groceries today.... but couldn't find the chocolate sugar-free syrup I wanted!