General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 09:20 PM   #76  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZMONEY View Post
LOVE ANGELOS! for all kinds of "crappy" food...for you anyway I had a job on the beach a few months back...ate there everyday for a week! Had my fix!!

Getting HUNGRY!!
EZ - You let me down!! Rubios!! Oh my god, it doesn't even come close to Wahoos. Find your closest Wahoos and go! There are a few in San Diego and they are all over OC.

You do have to try Colimas. It is awesome. Bronco is pretty good too, they are one of the few places that offer tripa tacos mmmm tripas (talk about bad for you).

I don't think the one I'm thinking of is Acapulco, I thought it started with an M or something but who knows.
Old 03-02-2007, 09:38 PM   #77  
Token Vulcan

1. Pizza
2. Cheddar cheese
3. Pringles potato chips
Old 03-02-2007, 09:55 PM   #78  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelie View Post
EZ - You let me down!! Rubios!! Oh my god, it doesn't even come close to Wahoos. Find your closest Wahoos and go! There are a few in San Diego and they are all over OC.

You do have to try Colimas. It is awesome. Bronco is pretty good too, they are one of the few places that offer tripa tacos mmmm tripas (talk about bad for you).

I don't think the one I'm thinking of is Acapulco, I thought it started with an M or something but who knows.

AH~HA! Nelie, I think maybe you are thinking of Marieta's...it is in restaraunt row in S.M. and another one by the back gate of Pendelton and Libby school. Very good too! Too funny, Angie and I usually go out on Friday's but tonight after she got done with her run she says "Well, what about dinner?" I say anythings fine with me but after posting on 3FC I feel like Mexican food. She says, hey since I'm beat tonight and don't want to put on make-up, is it OK to do BRONCO TACO?....humm OH YEA! She usually doesn't want to eat there...but will crave the taquitos from time to time!! Lucky day for me. Never had tripas. Have a good week-end, Gary
Old 03-02-2007, 09:59 PM   #79  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikini Ready View Post
Pad Thai is soooo yummy! I prefer shrimp though...

EZ~ I LOVE the sawdust festival! I buy the season pass cause it's like $10 and one visit is $7 and I'll go like 3 times a week all summer! All the art galleries are great, my mom loves Kinkade but I like Wyland more.
My daughter is almost 24, but when she was 12 I took her to Laguna Beach for the day for her birthday. We went to Wyland's and she became fascinated with his art. We made a wall in her room look like the beach with sand, shells dolphins etc. A big MEMORY day for us! Have a great week-end, Gary
Old 03-02-2007, 10:01 PM   #80  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

NELIE ~ I am all over O.C. from time to time with work and S.D. too. I have never heard of WAHOOS...I'll look better from now on!
Old 03-02-2007, 10:19 PM   #81  

1.) Sausage or chipped beef gravy with biscuits
2.) Outback's Sidney Sinful Sunday
3.) French fries and ranch sauce
Old 03-02-2007, 11:11 PM   #82  
Pending Email Confirmation

oooh. Ranch Dressing... now there is an evil that should be banished, and yet I always keep coming back for more.
Old 03-02-2007, 11:14 PM   #83  

The most evil part is that is tastes good on everything fried. =( And salads, too.
Old 03-02-2007, 11:29 PM   #84  
Pending Email Confirmation

this is disgusting, but i like to put ranch on my western bacon cheese burger. ew!!! and lets be honest, it's usually a double.

no wondering WHY I'm fat over here. lmao.
Old 03-03-2007, 01:06 AM   #85  

But bacon and cheese and ranch go so nicely together. XD

No wondering why I'm fat, either.
Old 03-03-2007, 08:46 AM   #86  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

You girls are hilarious.

Fortunately, I hate ranch dressing with a passion. DH's cousin mixes it with her mashed potatoes.
Closed Thread