General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 08:58 PM   #16  

Cool

I'm a fan of Grey's Anatomy. Meredith is not my favorite character. I find her annoying. I wasn't happy with the near death (sweeps month) episodes until they had Denny come back and then her mother appears so Meredith knows she's died. I don't think George and Callie will last. I think it's just his reaction to his father's death. Christina and Burke are so much alike-stubborn and ambitious- for their relationship to last. Christina is an interesting character and I love Sandra Oh. Bailey is another of my faves. Curiously, she had her kid around her all the time after he was born and now he seems to have disappeared into the background. Does anyone think McSteamy is a dead ringer (except for hair color) for Robert Goulet in his prime? I'd like to see him dressed as launcelot...well, we all have our fantasies. Anyway, it will be interesting to see how his relationship with whats-her-name, Derrick's ex, goes.
Old 02-27-2007, 11:15 PM   #17  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

[QUOTE=rosettastone;1589941] I wasn't happy with the near death (sweeps month) episodes until they had Denny come back and then her mother appears so Meredith knows she's died. QUOTE]

That was nice the way they did that as her mother was able to tell her she was proud of her.

Last edited by Clydegirl; 02-27-2007 at 11:21 PM.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:50 PM   #18  
Carrie

S/C/G: 196/174.2/150

Height: 5' 8"

No new episode until mid March?!? That will drive me crazy!!!
Closed Thread